Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSolemn judgment vs stardust I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solemn judgment vs stardust

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LOKOS

LOKOS

Solemn judgment vs stardust Empty
PostSubject: Solemn judgment vs stardust   Solemn judgment vs stardust EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:40 am

So i have question. Can stardust negate solemns eff? Some one said me it cant but in stardusts eff is said it can negate eff which destroys card or cards on field and solemn says to pay half of your LP and destroy monster, spell, or trap. XD
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Solemn judgment vs stardust   Solemn judgment vs stardust EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:45 am

LOKOS, this is basic knowledge XD

Solemn Judgment is a counter trap, it can only be chained by another counter trap, nothing else will work, not even SD
Back to top Go down
LOKOS

LOKOS

PostSubject: Re: Solemn judgment vs stardust   Solemn judgment vs stardust EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:47 am

Oh Very Happy Thanks ruler XD
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Solemn judgment vs stardust   Solemn judgment vs stardust EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:49 am

haha, no problem Loco Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Teacher
Teacher
The_Dutch_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Solemn judgment vs stardust   Solemn judgment vs stardust EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:57 am

LOKOS, Ruler has already answered your question but didn't really gave you much information regarding as to why Stardust is in fact unable to negate Solemn Judgment or any kind of Counter trap for that matter.

It all has to do with Spell Speeds. Which if you are familiar with them, you should already understand if not, I have recently posted on article in my Classroom which has a section of it dedicated to Spell Speeds. If you wish, you could read it here: https://tdga.forumotion.com/t2484-7-steps-of-battle#22194
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: Solemn judgment vs stardust   Solemn judgment vs stardust EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:10 am

I believe this link: https://tdga.forumotion.com/t2484-7-steps-of-battle#22194, will answer you better than anything i could say. I just read it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solemn judgment vs stardust   Solemn judgment vs stardust Empty

Back to top Go down

Solemn judgment vs stardust
Page 1 of 1