Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGreat laval deck needs to be Perfected!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Great laval deck needs to be Perfected!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonslayer9800

Dragonslayer9800

Great laval deck needs to be Perfected!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Great laval deck needs to be Perfected!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Great laval deck needs to be Perfected!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Let me start off by saying this deck is absolutly one of the best decks i have come up with. (with some help admittedly). This is the deck i am currently building in real life for tournaments. Anyways i need a side deck and any further tweaks to perfect it. The cards are as follows:

MONSTERS

1x Boost warrior
1x Card trooper
2x Flamvell Firedog
2x Laval Burner
2x Laval Cannoneer
2x Laval Forest Spirite
2x Laval Lady of the Burning lake
1x Laval Lancelord
1x Laval Magma Cannoneer
1x Magical Merchant
1x Sangan
1x Summoner Monk
3x Tender of the laval volcano
SPELLS/TRAPS

1x Book of moon
1x Dark hole
1x Foolish Burial
1x Gold Sarcophagus
1x heavy storm
1x mind control
2x M.S.T
3x Rekindling
2x Sweltering Heat
1x Blazing dust explosion
1x Burgeoning wirlflame
1x Mirror Force
1x Return from a different dimesion
1x solemn judgement
1x Torrential tribute

EXTRA(To explain a few monsters some might think are a mistake in this deck)

1x Armory Arm
1x Black Rose
1x Formula Syncron (boost warrior + Tender)
2x Laval Duel slashers (can be special summoned with Rekindling)
1x Laval Stannon
1x Laval the greater
1x Lavalval Dragon
1x Lavalval Dragoon
1x red dragon archfeind
1x Shooting Quasar Dragon
1x Shooting Star Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x T.G. Hyper Librarian( In case im in a bind will usually let me draw 2-3 cads)
1x Trishula

This deck plays so smoothly and syncros like nothing. It does have trouble against Lightswarns and some six-samuri decks at times. The way it is set up it seriously helps to draw rekindling but the entire deck is not completely depenant on it. If my opponent doesnt swarm i can mill like crazy and rekindling everything or i can just beatdown with laval burners and so on. So instead of only one set play style that works this deck has about 2-3. Any comments please.

Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Great laval deck needs to be Perfected!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Great laval deck needs to be Perfected!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:35 pm

idk why you're not running 3 Molten Transmission Field in this, 2 isn't enough IMO since it's the main combo starter for Lavals. Unfortunately this is going to be locked soon, but hopefully I get this comment in before it is.
Back to top Go down
Dragonslayer9800

Dragonslayer9800

PostSubject: Re: Great laval deck needs to be Perfected!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Great laval deck needs to be Perfected!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:17 pm

I used to put 3 in but switched to 2 because it was really setting me up for when I got rekindling but if I didnt get it I was pretty well screwed. I usually have no problem drawing it in the first few turns with just 2 and it allows me to more accuratly assess my opponent's play style before investing too heavily in the feild. As I previously mentioned my deck has more than one set play style so I can counter more decks efficently. When I get it I send 5 lavals to the grave most of the time including 2 tenders and a laval lady. This lets me get out my laval burner and then use ladys effect or rekindle and syncro depending on the situation. I found that if I draw a molten first with rekindling I can go all out and syncro like crazy my first turn. But I dont like to have that much invested on the feild without adaquate support in my hand. Since some of my laval syncros require me to discard I find it better to wait. Therefore if it is going to sit in your hand for a while what use is it to you except as a dead draw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great laval deck needs to be Perfected!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Great laval deck needs to be Perfected!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Great laval deck needs to be Perfected!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1