Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homewatts seacher and watt solemn warning  I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

watts seacher and watt solemn warning

Go down 
+3
The MNZ Satellite Cannon
kyosuke kiryu
yangaud
7 posters
AuthorMessage
yangaud

yangaud

watts seacher and watt solemn warning  Empty
PostSubject: watts seacher and watt solemn warning    watts seacher and watt solemn warning  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:35 pm

ok so yeah in the new set theres 2 watt cards that got my attention they are really awsome

first theres wattcobra

watts seacher and watt solemn warning  300px-Wattcobra-PHSW-EN-C-1E

so yeah it attacks direcly and makes u search most of the time more then once if u got something to protect it Smile so he ends up making a lot of search and even better it deosn't say u can't search for an other copy of watt cobra this opens a lot of play Wink

second theres wattcancel

watts seacher and watt solemn warning  300px-Wattcancel-PHSW-EN-C-1E
When your opponent would Normal or Special Summon a monster: Discard 1 "Watt" monster; negate the Summon and destroy it.

so yeah how about some more solemn warning in your deck Razz this makes control a lot easier i know u have to discard but whit wattcobra and wattdragonfly u can search for your watts eazy Wink and we cant forget the recycling battery that makes u search for 2 thunder monster whit 1500 atk or less from your grave Razz

so yeah whit those new cards watts really wort a shot playing its now more consistent and fun Wink thx for your views Razz
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu

kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: Re: watts seacher and watt solemn warning    watts seacher and watt solemn warning  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Watthopper is nice, especially when there is 2 or more. It stalls, and wins games. Stall with cards like Gravity bind, swords ect.
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: watts seacher and watt solemn warning    watts seacher and watt solemn warning  EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:26 am

I'm gonna run watts a bit now. Their arts are so cool... i hope they found a way to don't be longer a vanilla deck. I'm gonna test a build and i'll run it on vongy's tourney.
Back to top Go down
TheWiseman

PostSubject: Re: watts seacher and watt solemn warning    watts seacher and watt solemn warning  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Hate to break it to you, but Watt Cancel is not as good as Solemn Warning because it doesn't stop non-inherent Special Summons.
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: watts seacher and watt solemn warning    watts seacher and watt solemn warning  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:37 am

it may not be as good as warning, but the fact that it does what it does mean you can essentially have 3 more warnings in your deck if you wanted

Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: watts seacher and watt solemn warning    watts seacher and watt solemn warning  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:19 am

It's cost is worse than warning and it can't stop as much as warning, if you really want the protection in Watts I'd run BTH or Dprison way before that thing.
Back to top Go down
TheWiseman

PostSubject: Re: watts seacher and watt solemn warning    watts seacher and watt solemn warning  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:37 am

Indeed, bottomless is far more useful because it can respond to both inherent and many non-inherent Special Summons and has no cost. The only thing is that is cannot be activated during the Damage Step.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: watts seacher and watt solemn warning    watts seacher and watt solemn warning  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:41 pm

Other than Gorz/Tragoedia hardly anything is actually special summoned in the damage step anymore. Mystic Tomato, Pyramid Turtle, Gravekeeper's Spy, none of them are used in tier 1 decks anymore.
Back to top Go down
TheWiseman

PostSubject: Re: watts seacher and watt solemn warning    watts seacher and watt solemn warning  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Precisely. That's why Bottomless is so good. Only have to worry about back row hate and weenie decks like Watts.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: watts seacher and watt solemn warning    watts seacher and watt solemn warning  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:25 pm

cobra is what watts needed. cancel is a worse black horn so meh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: watts seacher and watt solemn warning    watts seacher and watt solemn warning  Empty

Back to top Go down

watts seacher and watt solemn warning
Page 1 of 1