Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDE'z Weird card Tech: GravelStorm I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DE'z Weird card Tech: GravelStorm

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
darkness evil

darkness evil

DE'z Weird card Tech: GravelStorm Empty
PostSubject: DE'z Weird card Tech: GravelStorm   DE'z Weird card Tech: GravelStorm EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:01 pm

GravelStorm

DE'z Weird card Tech: GravelStorm 300px-GravelstormGENF-EN-C-1E

Well was thinking and searching cards, doing some random studies on Darkworld decks
and was debating is Skilldrain DW better than Tourguied DW or Vice versa but when i saw this card i had an idea to play both so you can Play Skilldrain negate you opponents effects play this bounce Skilldrain and 1 card that may harm you on you opponents side could aslo be smthn that your opponent had sided against your darkworld deck like D-fissure or macro cosmos and be able to play tourguied and raven and do your combos also you can bounce your field and use it again on the same turn for more damage would make a full deck article mabey i will later using this card in DW but itss late and have an early lab tomorrow so im out peace
Back to top Go down
rjuto

rjuto

PostSubject: Re: DE'z Weird card Tech: GravelStorm   DE'z Weird card Tech: GravelStorm EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:27 pm

yuhatedotsandcomas¿ lawl

Anyways, I believe DW's worst issue is consistency from the start, and this card won't help in that aspect. Deck space is already extremelly tight to add anything unrelated to DW's strategy or boosting consistency.

Still, it would be fun to test it. Could also work with gate as well to get a double discard, but...

I'll wait to see your article Smile
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: DE'z Weird card Tech: GravelStorm   DE'z Weird card Tech: GravelStorm EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:13 am

Card is bad. hardly anything in dw is hurt by skill drain other than raven and tourguide, so this card hardly helps that much.
Back to top Go down
Gracco

Gracco

PostSubject: Re: DE'z Weird card Tech: GravelStorm   DE'z Weird card Tech: GravelStorm EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:34 am

Correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't Gravelstorm still be on the field when its effect is resolving making it where you can return it and one of the opponents cards to the hands and continue to re-use Gravelstorm...
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: DE'z Weird card Tech: GravelStorm   DE'z Weird card Tech: GravelStorm EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:35 am

To my knowledge, you can't activate cards and target themselves. Like you can't activate mst and target itself, you have to target another spell/trap. There's probably an exception somewhere though. That always seems to happen when I make rulings haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DE'z Weird card Tech: GravelStorm   DE'z Weird card Tech: GravelStorm Empty

Back to top Go down

DE'z Weird card Tech: GravelStorm
Page 1 of 1