Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTech of the Week #11 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tech of the Week #11

Go down 
+3
Krysu
TinyCrash
Scorpion67
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Tech of the Week #11 Empty
PostSubject: Tech of the Week #11   Tech of the Week #11 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Sup Guys, Scorpeh here with my fav segment and I hope it is your favorite too, The Tech of the week XD This week went to locals on tuesday and guess what !!! it was full of fairies, What a surprise !!! but I was ready for it cuz off course DN is an amzing place to test things and I will talk to you about 1 card that really deserves a tech of the week and no it is not Light Imprisoning mirror Razz Of course the mirror is good but he wont win games alone and the card I will present today is some good stuff to back up your mirror so Lets start the Show

Tech of the Week #11 : Ally Salvo

Tech of the Week #11 AllySalvoSTBL-EN-R-1E

This card is just Greath cuz no matter what the situation is, if your opponent attack on it with his light fairies, you will get a plus from it. Like I said before, I play Gravekkeprs IRL and I had a match against those anoying fairies. I hadnecro valey on the field and no monsters Except My ally salvo so I seted it. My opponent tought it was a spy or a recruiter so He sp sumoned hyperion with Valhalla and normal sumon jupiter. He couldn't activate Hyperion's effect because Necro Valley is pro and it stops it so he taccaked the ally salvo and ended up loosing both of his monsters. ain't that Amazing.

But thats not all. ally salvo is not only good for anti-anoying-meta decks. Ally salvo is a level 2 monster with 400 atks. Rings a bell ? Debris, Junk synchron maybe Razz this monster can be more destructive than a ryko and Dopple plant decks. TinyCrash side it in his dopple plants cuz besides the fact the monster can be sp sumon with debris or Junkie, the monster is dark so he is some good chaos food !

Run both Light Imprisoning mirror and this card and I can Guarantee you that you will get good results !

Well thats pretty much what I had to say about this card. The card is amazing, you should give it a shot you wont be disapointed Wink Dont forget to comment and Discuss and Cya Next week for another tech of the week with Scorpeh !
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #11   Tech of the Week #11 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Annoying fairies??? Looks who talking M. Necro Valley!!!!! XD Haha people better be expect Fairies to rise up soon having Ally Salvo and Light Imprisoning Mirror helps a lot! It might also help against Light Beat with those Thunder King Rai-Oh and E-Hero Alius =P Oh and wait Scorp you forgot 1 thing with Ally Salvo it can be use with Machine Duplicationnnnnn for MEGA PLUSSSSS!!! XD Lol just kidding >_<
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #11   Tech of the Week #11 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:37 pm

LMAO you just gave me an Idea for my Karakuris Side:P Machine dup is really FTW Razz
Back to top Go down
Krysu

Krysu

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #11   Tech of the Week #11 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:39 am

Yeah great card against the Light Beat and Fairy's Wink but be carefull somebody might use S. Road Razz
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #11   Tech of the Week #11 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:52 am

the whole time i thought ally salvo destroyed only light monsters o_o

this card is a lot better than i thought lol
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #11   Tech of the Week #11 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:55 am

This card is great, just imagine, you opp uses alius on this, destroy two cards, next turn go chaos if u got the right hand, and just pwn Razz
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #11   Tech of the Week #11 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:25 pm

sup guys just wanted to tell that I went to locals today and I played against 2 Fairies ( 1 herald and 1 fairies control ) and won to both of them with 1 Light imprisoning and 1 ally salvo in side Wink

I was using GK`s BTW but lost to scraps in top 4. waht am I supose to do when my opponent keep topdeking into puppets and Typhoons !!

Neways the side is doing good against fairies. tiny crash wont his duels against fairies too so yeah, Try it Wink I had 2 dynad in side too tho
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #11   Tech of the Week #11 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Huh, pretty nice card, I had never heard of it. The thing I hate about fairies is not that they're so good (though they are rather good) but that they don't let me do anything Sad. Kristy says no to my special summoning, counter traps say no to everything else. It makes me use anti meta usually even if I want to use something more fun. But now I will use this a Mirror and make them cry ^_^
Back to top Go down
kiryu111
Teacher
Teacher
kiryu111

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #11   Tech of the Week #11 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:26 pm

ally quarantine is worth considering aswell against fairys. i kinda like it better tbh especially if u are using something like miracle heroes or other stunish things also in gks as they have plenty of backrow hate to keep it alive it can also do pushes and prevent fairys frm doing anything in first place. other than that yea its cool but i would side it only in dandy debris things over quarantine.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ally_of_Justice_Quarantine
Back to top Go down
TinyCrash

TinyCrash

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #11   Tech of the Week #11 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:40 pm

BWH!"%!" Went against 3 fairies in a row >_> But lost to top 4 with Scorp against Water Tengu. So cool that Ally Salvo won me games XD
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #11   Tech of the Week #11 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Ally of Justice is the enemy of any light-based deck, look at this card too:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ally_of_Justice_Cycle_Reader
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #11   Tech of the Week #11 EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:29 am

@Kiryu : I totaly forgot about this card. Thx for pointing it out I can Definitly use it over Sally salvo in keepers and some other anti meta decks Smile

@Frosteh : This card is not better than a crevice IMO cuz it only removes lights. The only pros I see abouth him is that he is a Dark, Machine, Tuner and he canot be nagated by Seven Tools or Trap Stun. Can be good against Sworns tho Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tech of the Week #11   Tech of the Week #11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tech of the Week #11
Page 1 of 1