Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLaval Forest Sprite I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Laval Forest Sprite

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nivedo

Nivedo

Laval Forest Sprite Empty
PostSubject: Laval Forest Sprite   Laval Forest Sprite EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 3:44 am

ok when this card leaves the field would it count for all lavals summoned after she is sent to the graveyard, or only the ones that are on the field at the time that she was sent to the graveyard? and if she was used for a synchro summon would the synchro monster also get the attack boost?

"When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, all face-up "Laval" monsters you control gain 200 ATK for each "Laval" monster in your Graveyard, until the End Phase."
Back to top Go down
ZiegTonanami

ZiegTonanami

PostSubject: Re: Laval Forest Sprite   Laval Forest Sprite EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:00 am

I would think it's only the ones currently on the field and that includes the synchro monster. It's similar to Dopples effect in that sense. That's my thought, though
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Laval Forest Sprite   Laval Forest Sprite EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:58 am

Zieg is correct, except at the similar to doppel part, if the laval synchro monster was negated, sprites effect will still aply unlike doppels.
Back to top Go down
ZiegTonanami

ZiegTonanami

PostSubject: Re: Laval Forest Sprite   Laval Forest Sprite EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:00 am

Is that because it was sent to the graveyard regardless and does not target?
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Laval Forest Sprite   Laval Forest Sprite EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:04 am

Doppel clearly states that its effect works when its used for a synchro summon, while sprite jus states when its sent to the graveyard, jus like sangan
Back to top Go down
ZiegTonanami

ZiegTonanami

PostSubject: Re: Laval Forest Sprite   Laval Forest Sprite EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:06 am

Cool. Thank you. That's what I was thinking when I saw your first reply. Still need to work on wordings
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: Laval Forest Sprite   Laval Forest Sprite EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:31 am

ok thanks, just needed to know so i would know how to plan my synchro summon order
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laval Forest Sprite   Laval Forest Sprite Empty

Back to top Go down

Laval Forest Sprite
Page 1 of 1