Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMist Valley Divine Wind I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mist Valley Divine Wind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Mist Valley Divine Wind Empty
PostSubject: Mist Valley Divine Wind   Mist Valley Divine Wind EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:59 pm

Today I was looking for some new interesting techs with my new fetish monster that is Mist valey Falcon XD and in one of the forums I found this

Mist Valley Divine Wind MistValleyDivineWindSTOR-JP-C

Quote :
Once per turn, if a face-up WIND monster you control is returned to the hand, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower WIND monster from your Deck.

the I realised that this card is actualy coming out in Storm Of Ragnarok ( NEXT WEEK ). I know thst japs are playing falcon with dragunities but I dont know that archtype very much. I wana hear your oppinion about this cuz I see some BIG potential here
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

Mist Valley Divine Wind Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Valley Divine Wind   Mist Valley Divine Wind EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 11:23 pm

Great card, in mist valley deck you can pull this off easy:
Divine on field-Falcon+Thunder bird of Mist Valley=Synchro monster Lvl 5/6/7/8[lvl 8 if u use falcon to synchro summon] really good card.
Also U can use falcon effect on thunder bird9while divine wind on field) and summon 3 falcons in one turn[he's lvl 4 Very Happy ]
plus another monster for an OTK.
Back to top Go down

Mist Valley Divine Wind
Page 1 of 1