Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeBig News for Dragunity fans! I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big News for Dragunity fans!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SabreW

SabreW

Big News for Dragunity fans! Empty
PostSubject: Big News for Dragunity fans!   Big News for Dragunity fans! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:07 pm

To all fans of the Dragunity archetype:

Mark your calendars, because on March 8, you'll be able to hold your favorite Dragunity monsters in your hands with the brand new Structure Deck:

DRAGUNITY LEGION

Big News for Dragunity fans! LOKO_DECK

Personally, I'm having mixed emotions about this deck. This deck doesn't give you a lot of the good Dragunities like Dragunity Phalanx, but they do introduce us to the new Dragunity Arms archtype in the form of Dragunity Arms Laevatein and Dragunity Arms Misteil.

Like I said, the release date for this deck is March 8. Again, mark your calendars, Dragunity fans (I already did XD).
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Dragunity fans!   Big News for Dragunity fans! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:53 am

yay! i can finally get dragon canyon and finish my dragunity deck haha
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Dragunity fans!   Big News for Dragunity fans! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:41 am

Yay! Time for dragunities to rule the skies instead of blackwings! True, buying the structure deck doesn't mean you have a competitive dragunity deck, but that's nothing new haha, you need to combine it with other cards. And we already have Phalanx Very Happy

DRAGUNITIES FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Dragunity fans!   Big News for Dragunity fans! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:23 pm

wuhu ~ i love dragon, my favourite dragon is BORN !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big News for Dragunity fans!   Big News for Dragunity fans! Empty

Back to top Go down

Big News for Dragunity fans!
Page 1 of 1