Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAlive Hero I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alive Hero

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RubberDucky

RubberDucky

Alive Hero Empty
PostSubject: Alive Hero   Alive Hero EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:49 am

Thinking about dropping both The Warrior Returning Alive for maybe a third Night Beam and Dimensional Prison? I also wanted to fit in Elemental Hero Gaia, but I didn't want to cut anything.

-------------------------------------

Monsters: 7

3 Elemental HERO Bubbleman
3 Elemental HERO Neos Alius
1 Elemental HERO Stratos

Spells: 23

3 Miracle Fusion
3 E - Emergency Call
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
3 Pot of Duality
2 A Hero Lives
2 The Warrior Returning Alive
2 Night Beam
1 Super Polymerization
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn

Traps: 10

3 Compulsory Evacuation Device
2 Fiendish Chain
2 Dimensional Prison
1 Call Of The Haunted
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Solemn Warning

Extra Deck: 15

2 Elemental HERO The Shining
1 Elemental HERO Escuridao
1 Elemental HERO Absolute Zero
1 Elemental HERO Nova Master
1 Elemental HERO Great Tornado
1 Elemental HERO Gaia
2 Blade Armor Ninja
1 Heroic Champion - Excalibur
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Evilswarm Ouroboros
1 Lavalval Chain
1 Number 16: Shock Master
1 Number 39: Utopia

Last edited by RubberDucky on Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Alive Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive Hero   Alive Hero EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:41 pm

-Roach for Gaia. I haven't ran him since the beginning of xyz when he came out. Way too easy to get over, XYZ get over him and Rai-Oh and Card Trooper do as well. Both of which will be used a lot this format.
Triple MST and double night beam seems excessive. Especially for main. I'd at least wait to see how relevant Dragons still are (at least tier 2, probably 1 still) before you main only for Fire Fist and such. Even prophecy is still out there. If you do cut Beams it leaves you room for more Traps. I'd go double Force, that way you cover your bases. Prison gets rid of Dracossack and Stardust, Force gets rid of Master of Blades and Yamato (f you turtle)
Back to top Go down
RubberDucky

RubberDucky

Alive Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive Hero   Alive Hero EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:49 am

Harper7000 wrote:
-Roach for Gaia. I haven't ran him since the beginning of xyz when he came out. Way too easy to get over, XYZ get over him and Rai-Oh and Card Trooper do as well. Both of which will be used a lot this format.
Triple MST and double night beam seems excessive. Especially for main. I'd at least wait to see how relevant Dragons still are (at least tier 2, probably 1 still) before you main only for Fire Fist and such. Even prophecy is still out there. If you do cut Beams it leaves you room for more Traps. I'd go double Force, that way you cover your bases. Prison gets rid of Dracossack and Stardust, Force gets rid of Master of Blades and Yamato (f you turtle)
Took your advice with Roach. Now Super Poly will always be live if they have a monster, though I'll probably side it anyway. I wanted to see how it worked first.

And you're right about the S/T removal, I've mostly been playing against Fire Fist and so they've been quite useful, but testing might prove that they're more side material. I took them out for 2 Torrentials instead of Mirror Force.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Alive Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive Hero   Alive Hero EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:27 pm

Super Poly is ok at 1, though if you need the room only siding it is fine...it just makes me comfortable knowing it's there somewhere in my deck.

Depends when and where you'll be playing this really. If it's irl and all you see is Fire Fist and Constellar, go ahead with Night Beam. If it's on DN, it's better to be more well-rounded.
Back to top Go down
RubberDucky

RubberDucky

Alive Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive Hero   Alive Hero EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:10 am

Well fuck you too, Konami XD I'll see how the deck goes with no Stratos and more AHL / ECall, but I don't expect much.
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

Alive Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive Hero   Alive Hero EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:27 pm

RubberDucky wrote:
Well fuck you too, Konami XD I'll see how the deck goes with no Stratos and more AHL / ECall, but I don't expect much.
The deck wont be otk but you always have the option of switching to a more light beat and have Photon thrasher or noble knight gawayn to make the rank 4 plays. Not an ideal alt to alive heros but its an option. You have the other choice of gate heros but that goes down a bit inconsistant
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Alive Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive Hero   Alive Hero EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:41 pm

Yeah let me know how HERO beat goes with no Stratos. Sadly though it looks to be dead Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alive Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alive Hero   Alive Hero Empty

Back to top Go down

Alive Hero
Page 1 of 1