Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home**********Sacred*********** I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**********Sacred***********

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

**********Sacred*********** Empty
PostSubject: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:02 am

**********Sacred*********** TAG_163495

Spoiler:

Monsters: 18

3 Constellar Kaus
3 Constellar Algiedi
3 Constellar Sombre
3 Constellar Pollux
3 Constellar Sheratan
1 Thunder King Rai-Oh
1 Honest
1 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear

Spells: 10

3 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Forbidden Lance
2 Fire Formation - Tenki
1 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Book of Moon
1 Dark Hole

Traps: 12

2 Imperial Iron Wall
2 Mistake
2 Vanity's Emptiness
2 Mirror Force
1 Bottomless Trap Hole
1 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Compulsory Evacuation Device

---

Extra Deck: 15

2 Constellar Pleiades
2 Constellar Omega
1 Constellar Ptomely M7
1 Constellar Praesepe
1 Gagaga Cowboy
1 Abyss Dweller
1 Number 61: Volcasaurus
1 Gaia Dragon, the Thunder Charger
1 Starliege Paladynamo
1 Shark Fortress
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Tiras, Keeper of Genesis
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines

Side Deck :15

2 Effect Veiler
2 Maxx "C"
2 Zombie World
2 Gozen Match
2 DNA Surgery
1 Soul Drain
1 Dimensional Fissure
1 Macro Cosmos
1 Mistake
1 Imperial Iron Wall

Last edited by gutsberserk on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:14 am

Really liking this thing, it's my favorite deck of the format by far.

found this on DGz, it's a brief description of what the deck is capable of:
http://duelistgroundz.com/index.php?showtopic=153996
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:14 am

Personally, I like Gorz or Mole over the third Veiler. I know why Jones ran 3: Prophecy. But meh 3 clogs a lot. Plus, Mole and Gorz is just great cards in general. I'm trying Gorz right now bc I already need my normal summon usually. Otherwise my build is the same except I still run Heavy (for Evilswarm and other rogues) instead of Book and I switch BTHs with MSTs when switching between tournament play and dueling randoms.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:03 pm

Doesn't Gorz suck against Rulers and Prophecy?
And yeah I draw into Veiler a lot, but I figured I tech my main deck to beat my toughest matchup.
I'm not really worried about Verz but I side deck the Storm though obv.

I had the feeling that BTH and TT were mediocre in testing sometimes. Thoughts on that?
Also thoughts on Xyz Reborn?
Back to top Go down
{TP} Simply Logic

{TP} Simply Logic

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:37 pm

I tested XYZ reborn at some times its really great but more often for me its a dead draw. I've been playing constellars for 3-4 months now, and this is the deck build i decided on. I've tried a lot of different builds, but this is the build i feel is the best.

https://i.imgur.com/FmDPe4i.png

Thunder King is great with bad hands if you know you wont be able to make a Xyz first turn, he can also be used to summon some of your xyz since he is a light monster.

I actually achieved that otk  combo you mentioned before.
https://i.imgur.com/578D6qM.png
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:52 pm

He's meh against Dragon Rulers but Constellar already does well against them. Prophecy, not really bad unless they have Jowgen. But then again he doesn't activate much when they're around. And Ophion stops him in the Evilswarm matchup, but then again Ophion is usually gone by the time Gorz is used. So he's good and he's not good. Meh idk what to use the last monster slot for. But I don't like how 3 Veiler clogs. Gorilla or a second Bear maybe but Gorilla is even more useless vs Dragons and Prophecy. Tking is good against both like Logic says. But at th same time, I never generally have a free normal summon. You usually need it to get combos rolling. But he's not a bad tech by any means...

I've had the same experience with XYZ Reborn. Sometimes, if you can get a Pleiades back it's great, but I always seem to draw it at the very beginning of the game. Torrential and BTH have been as good as ever for me personally. Have you tried teching Lance yet?
Back to top Go down
{TP} Simply Logic

{TP} Simply Logic

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:47 am

You can try Photon Thrasher to get Shock Master.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:21 am

I've been busy with exams and whatnot, but I'll try those techs. Thanks for the comments, guys.
I'll also test your build, Logic. It looks interesting...
And yeah Shark Fortress OTK happens every once in a while, it's pretty funny.
Gotta upload a side deck ,too. Damn, I have a lot of stuff to do with this deck.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:11 pm

- 1 Effect Veiler
- 2 Torrential Tribute

+ 1 Safe Zone
+ 2 Thunder King Rai-Oh

Didn't like Torrential in testing at all. I guess 2 Veilers are enough if I'm maining T-Kings.
They are great standalone cards and just help out with bad hands, like Logic said.
Safe Zone is so important, I feel like 3 is a must.

Also put a side deck together:

3 Eradicator Epidemic Virus
3 Imperial Iron Wall
3 Droll & Lock Bird
3 Maxx "C"
2 Forbidden Lance
1 Heavy Storm

Siding Eradicators against Prophecy with Crazy Box as the main target. We'll see how that works out...
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:23 pm

Deck Lockdown seems like way to good of a card to not be siding it. Better than Droll really bc you can return it and also bc Droll only work after they already searched something.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Totally forgot about it, thanks man. I'll definitely try it out.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:15 pm

Still using this and updated it for september.
The format is undefined and I wasn't sure what to run, because they are so many viable choices.
I picked Constellar, because it's solid and I feel very comfortable with it.
Figured without a definite tier list, I'd just play what I like.

Running 2 MST and 2 Lance now to get my summons through.

Wasn't sure between 3 Fiendish Chain 2 Safe Zone or 2 Fiendish Chain and 3 Safe Zone.
Ultimately decided for 3 Chains. I don't know how good Zone will be in the new format, especially because MST is a thing. Seems like I would use it more to summon my guys instead of protecting my Xyz monsters. Fiendish Chain however is good against a plethora of decks and can be reused via Pleiades. Also, Omega + Fiendish Chain seems nuts against backrow decks.
But yeah, maybe I'll toss in the 3rd Zone. We'll see after testing.

The prisons are just filler, because I honestly didn't know what else to run. They seem to be solid against the field though and I'll keep them for now.

Dropped Crazy Box and Shock Master from the extra deck and replaced them with Dweller and Maestroke.

Side Deck will be updated later. So many decks seem to be playable and I don't know which ones will be popular for sure.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:26 pm

M7 is at 1 now too remember. Emptiness at 3 seems a bit better than 3 Chains to me personally. But at least cut the 2nd M7 for Zenmaioh (backrow will likely be a big thing). And I would also -Cowboy bc...you have a better version of Cowboy, Praesepe. So if you want 2 I'd run 2 Praesepe, but right now I'm testing a single Hyades. There's some cool things you can do there. Hyades eff, overlay for M7, overlay for Gaia, piercing damage on lowest defense monster. Not the best move ever but like I said, just testing it.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:21 pm

Not sure about triple Emptiness, I'd never really want to draw into two of them...

Completely missed that M7 is at one, I'll replace him with Zenmaioh for now. Cowboy is not only there to run over monsters, but for that final 800 burn damage which comes up sometimes. That Hyades play sounds interesting though. Not sure if it's needed, but if the situation comes up in testing I'll make room for him.

thx for the advice man.
Back to top Go down
{TP} Simply Logic

{TP} Simply Logic

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:36 am

Definitely run 3 safe zone with many people playing triple mst u can always chain it. I actually did this a few times during testing.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:40 am

Alrighty, I'll test 3 Zones. What should I drop for them? Do you run Prisons at all?
Back to top Go down
{TP} Simply Logic

{TP} Simply Logic

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:47 pm

I personally dont run that solemn warning bad late game. I like to be prepared no matter what state of game i am. But that isn't the best edit. I also dont run a torrential tribute so i would drop that.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 5:23 am

Alright, I'll try the 3rd Zone over Torrential although I like it in conjunction with Omega.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:01 am

Why not run the third Zone over the third chain instead?
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:51 pm

Because Chain was nuts in testing. But yeah if I decide to run a third Zone, I'll drop a Chain for it. I just feel dirty when I'm not running Torrential in this.
Back to top Go down
{TP} Simply Logic

{TP} Simply Logic

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:22 am

A tech card i have been testing recently is 1 tensu it allows sometimes 2 xyz in a turn plus it can get xyz out of really bad hands.

Update:
Yesterday i opened up with a kaus and a sombre and was still able to go to a rank 5 first turn. Before i would have to try to keep Kaus alive with my backrow and then xyz next turn.

Last edited by {TP} Simply Logic on Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:45 pm

Sounds pretty cool actually, I'm gonna try it out.
Thx for the advice, man. Wink
Back to top Go down
{TP} Simply Logic

{TP} Simply Logic

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:25 pm

How did it work for you?

I am also testing a new deck. I will ppost a link if you have any questions feel free to ask. Im sure you guys will have a lot of questions.

https://i.imgur.com/2CWK02K.png

So far im undefeated with the decklist above. i have been going aganst people in rated.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 9:42 am

Didn't like it cuz I drew it at inapproriate times, but I know you love Tensu and if it works for you more power to you. Wink

Maining Iron Wall seems kinda risky cuz of Mermails. I'd just swap it with Emptiness.
Also loving Deck Lockdown.

will update mine later.
Back to top Go down
{TP} Simply Logic

{TP} Simply Logic

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 3:42 pm

Well just thought i'd tell you guys i got beat 2-0 against dragunity ruler against a guy named Whatup Nab from duel academy. Couldnt draw a single max c or mst to answer against his excessive special summons and that painful sided royal decree. Deck lockdown stopped ravine for a little bit. Both games he was able to get Return from a different dimension. I couldnt draw an imperial iron wall either. I may drop one sombre and one sheratan for a tkr and a mst or something idk. Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **********Sacred***********   **********Sacred*********** Empty

Back to top Go down

**********Sacred***********
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next