Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTsukuyomi 月読命(ツクヨミ) I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tsukuyomi 月読命(ツクヨミ)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

Tsukuyomi 月読命(ツクヨミ) Empty
PostSubject: Tsukuyomi 月読命(ツクヨミ)   Tsukuyomi 月読命(ツクヨミ) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:33 am

Tsukuyomi 月読命(ツクヨミ) Tsukuyomi

Cannot be Special Summoned. During the End Phase of the turn this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Return it to the hand. When this card is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Target 1 face-up monster on the field; change that target to face-down Defense Position.

Wanted to bring this card to your attention. It's simple and effective.
Stops Fire Fists from using their battle tricks and prevents Rabbit from grinding
into Zars. It also stops the Agent floaters ,namely Thunder King and Venus, meaning
you will have recources left to handle their boss monsters. Tsuk also shines in random rogue matchups like Samurai , since it allows you to handle Shi En much easier and single-handedly pushes through Kizan,Grandmaster and Enishi.

Card is really solid right now and defnitely worth a spot in the side deck, if not main deck.(in decks like Wind-Up or Prophecy.)
Back to top Go down

Tsukuyomi 月読命(ツクヨミ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsukuyomi 月読命(ツクヨミ)   Tsukuyomi 月読命(ツクヨミ) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:33 pm

I side it in my Piper Chaos deck. It's a wonderful card.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/

Tsukuyomi 月読命(ツクヨミ)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Forums :: Single Card Discussions-
Jump to: