Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJunk Synchron deck. I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Junk Synchron deck.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravers452

Ravers452

Junk Synchron deck. Empty
PostSubject: Junk Synchron deck.   Junk Synchron deck. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 8:29 pm

I have been building this deck for quite awhile now and have tried countless different ways to amplify this deck enough so it doesnt get run over by another deck that would try to swarm you in the first few turns, have done a lot of testing against Six Samurai, X saber, darkworld and even heart of the underdogging for Exodia decks and have had alot of success in out swarming and field control so this is what I had come up with thought I am still changing various cards for tournaments please let me know what you think;

3x Peten The Dark Clown
3x Quickdraw Synchron
3x Junk Synchron
3x Quillbolt Hedgehog
3x Marshmallon (often changing for Cyber Dragon)
2x Tour Guide
1x Dandy
1x BLS
1x Morphing Jar
1x Zephyros The Elite

3x MST
2x Tuning
1x Scape Goats
1x Monster Reborn
1x Monster Reincarnation
1x Card Destruction
1x Heavy Storm
1x Mind Control
1x Creature Swap
1x Foolish Buriel

3x Call of the Haunted
2x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgement

3x Junk Destroyer
2x Junk Berzerker
2x Wind-up Zenmaines
1x T.G Hyper Liberian
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Blackrose Dragon
1x Scrap Dragon
1x Junk Gardna
1x Junk Warrior
1x Nitro Warrior
1x Drill Warrior

The deck is quite simple I call it Synchron destruction as it has proved many times defeating countless of high contending decks, using Peten/Quillbolt/ to summon either removing peten to synchro for 8 stars and special summon another peten (same ways people use dandy for ammunition though i dont see anyone running Peten anymore and I wonder why) Zephyros to return face up call of the haunteds you have previously used to summon a tuner and have already synchro summoned and re-set for further use, call of the haunted dandy, return call of the haunted with Zepyros for tokens. Peten is also good for detaching for Zenmaines as he summons another. This deck involves a lot of destruction and recycling. Drillwarrior is good when you continue to use his effect on dandy; throw to remove (gain tokens) next turn special summon and return dandy to your hand followed with drill warriors effect for token spamming for tuning or defence. Scrap dragon again useful on used call of the haunted's that have been synchro summoned and left on the field for destruction.
trying to fit Synchro Blast Wave in for Junk Destroyer field destruction spam.
Back to top Go down
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

PostSubject: Re: Junk Synchron deck.   Junk Synchron deck. EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:43 am

i hate to tell you this but you have been miss using Peten The Dark Clown. He is not used anymore because he is the king of missing timing. if you synchro with him he misses timing, if you tribute him for a summon he misses timing, if you discard him for quickdraw he misses timing and countless other times he misses timing. The only example you gain that worked with Peten is with zenmains that only works though because the zenmaines effect to detach is continuous and does not activate. Personally i like petan but i could never use him for the reasons i listed above. To explain why he missed timing a lot is because he is a (when can) effect. That mean he is an optional effect that can only be activated when the trigger happens. When you would synchro with him when his effect should activate the synchro is coming out.
Back to top Go down
TheHelixNebula

TheHelixNebula

PostSubject: Re: Junk Synchron deck.   Junk Synchron deck. EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:28 am

Zembobway150 is right, the reason why no one uses Peten is because he's bad and doesn't work in many situations. There will never be a replacement for Tengu that's quite as good...

As for the build, there are MANY improvements to be made...

-3 peten
-3 marshmallon
-2 tour guide
-1 quillbolt

-1 monster reincarnation
-1 creature swap
-1 MST

-2 torrential
-1 or 2 call of the haunted
(these decks tend to be more monster-heavy, and do better focusing entirely on swarming/beatdown)

+1 to 3 level eater
+2 to 3 tuningware
+2 to 3 ryko
+1 to 2 synchron explorer
+1 to 2 doppelwarrior
+1 boost warrior
+1 unknown synchron

+1 tuning/reinforcement of the army
+1 pot of avarice
+1 one for one

As for the extra deck, something like this will be a lot better:

1 catastor
1 armory arm
1 drill warrior
1 formula
1 junk archer
1-2 junk destroyer
1 junk gardna
1 junk warrior
1-2 frozen fitzgerald (for junk + ryko, amazing synchro monster)
1 nitro warrior
1 librarian
1 stardust
1 shooting star
1 shooting quasar

Make adjustments where you see fit
Back to top Go down
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

PostSubject: Re: Junk Synchron deck.   Junk Synchron deck. EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 10:57 am

i mean improvement wise i would take out Peten, take what you like from TheHelixNebula list but i personally like 2 T.G. warwolf and a T.G. strike in these decks, make torrential hurt a little less and warwolf can be really amazing an can come out at almost any time, 1 nice 3 card combo at the start is quick discard bug, special bug special wolf, they you have a road warrior or junk destroyer.

my old version
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ravers452

Ravers452

PostSubject: Oh wow.   Junk Synchron deck. EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 8:00 pm

Thanks, has given me a lot to think about. I didnt realize Peten was missed, I understand how it all works as I'm not suprised. The Frozenfitgerald combo mentioned above seems like a great idea I'm going to have to hit the drawing board again haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

PostSubject: Re: Junk Synchron deck.   Junk Synchron deck. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 7:36 am

another great underrated sychro is dark diviner, it only takes a dark bug and junk
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Junk Synchron deck.   Junk Synchron deck. EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:11 pm

A synchron deck...well there's a HUGE variety of what you can do with the synchron engine, bc they're so versatile and you don't need to use all of them. I was going to give you a traditional build that's about consistency, but then i though...what the hell?

Junk Synchron deck. 5314F

3x Ally Mind
3x Level Eater
3x Dark Grepher
1x Unknown Synchron
3x Quickdraw Synchron
2x Junk Synchron
2x Destiny Hero Malicious
1x Plaguespreader
1x DD Sprite
1x Reborn
1x Hole
1x Heavy
1x Avarice
1x Reinforcement
1x Allure
1x Card Destruction
1x Hand Destruction
3x swing of memories
3x silent doom
2x summoner's art
2x tuning
2x where arf thou?
1x double summon

Now I know what you're thinking...what in the hell is going on with this deck? well it's clearly not super consistent, but it makes up for it in explosiveness. Basically the idea is to crap everything you can into the grave, mainly Ally Mind (who's a tuner btw. who knew right?) and level eater. together, they easily make level 5 synchros, or level 6 if you play it right. don't have a way to get them in grave with quickdraw or grepher? tuning and reinforcement. don't have them in hand? summoner's art and where arf though are your friends. not only can you make possibly 3 quasars in 1 turn, but you can also swipe your opponent's monsters with Underground Arachnid. good times, good times. Here's a very simple move. chuck ally mind to special grepher. discard level eater to send plague to grave. use any 1 of 7 recursion cards to summon ally mind. level eater on mind. synch for librarian. return a card for plague and synch it up for gaia. draw. level eater gaia. you just used 3 cards to make 2 synchros...and oh wait, what was that? oh yes, you haven't normal summoned yet. summon dd sprite or unknown and bb opponent.

I don't take credit for the deck idea and it's hella hard to learn how to play, but it's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Pheonix KDA

Pheonix KDA

PostSubject: Re: Junk Synchron deck.   Junk Synchron deck. EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:46 am

Try adding tuning in too. And dandylion dosent hurt the deck either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junk Synchron deck.   Junk Synchron deck. Empty

Back to top Go down

Junk Synchron deck.
Page 1 of 1