Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGemini Monsters I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gemini Monsters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nivedo

Nivedo

Gemini Monsters Empty
PostSubject: Gemini Monsters   Gemini Monsters EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:04 pm

ok so my friends and i were talking and they were saying that a gemini monster is treated both as a normal monster and as an effect monster AFTER you gemini summon them. to me this doesnt make much sense. they continued to use the example of union monsters, or monsters like hornet, saying that they are treated as an equip spell card, but they are still a monster.

so basically the question is.

a gemini monster after it has been gemini summoned, is it considered an effect monster only, or an effect monster as well as a normal monster.

for those who dont know/remember me, please provide some good reasoning or back up for whatever you say
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

Gemini Monsters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemini Monsters   Gemini Monsters EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 6:40 am

when you gemini summon it, it becomes an effect monster so it won't be treated as a normal monster anymore.

and hornet, if equipped to a monster, is treated as an equip card so it can't be a monster as well. monsters can't be in the spell and trap zone
Back to top Go down
Fedi
Fedi

Gemini Monsters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemini Monsters   Gemini Monsters EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 12:13 am

After you summon the Gemini monster, it will becomes an effect monster if in the field and normal monster only while in graveyard or hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gemini Monsters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gemini Monsters   Gemini Monsters Empty

Back to top Go down

Gemini Monsters
Page 1 of 1