Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeIt's Morphin' Time! I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Morphin' Time!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snilly

Snilly

It's Morphin' Time! Empty
PostSubject: It's Morphin' Time!   It's Morphin' Time! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:03 am

Deck List

Spoiler:

19 Monsters:
1x Cydra
2x Morphtronic Boarden
1x Morphtronic Boomboxen
3x Morphtronic Celfon
1x Morphtronic Lantron
2x Morphtronic Radion
3x Morphtronic Remoten
2x Morphtronic Scopen
1x Morphtronic Slingen
2x Morphtronic Staplen
1x Unknown Synchron

16 Spells:
1x Book of Moon
1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm
2x Junk Box
2x Machine Dupe
1x Mind Control
1x Monster Reborn
1x Monster Slots
2x Morphtronic Accelerator
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x One For One

5 Traps:
2x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning

Deck Choices:
The build isn't revolved around OTK'ing with boarden but it's meant to be a faster swam the field and synchrocentric build. Cydra is there for a big monster and if you don't open up with any good. Also allows you quick level 8's with remoten/scopen. Boarden is there if you don't have any good plays and need to put the hurt on or you could put him in defense to protect your morphtronics from being destroyed since they're pretty weak. Only one boomboxen because this isn't an otk build, he's more of a level four morphtronic target than can turn into a beater. Three celfon because he's the swarmer of the deck and allows you to get out multiple morphtronics on the field in one turn. One lantron as a level one tuner that is also morphtronic. Two radion just as a beater. Three remoten because he is important. He helps search and banishes monsters in hopes of setting up leviair plays to reuse scopen or celfon for more pluses. Two scopen for instant level 7 access or to serve as a level 4 tuner so it's possible to get other levels. One slingen to either get rid of a problem, make field space, or just as another scopen/morphtronic target. Two staplen as a defense, set him he isn't destroyed and then he can stop another attack. Unknown synchron is there to serve as another level 1 tuner that you don't need to normal summon. Then there are staples blah blah. Two junk box is like Iron Call except it's made for morphtronics. Machine dupe because there are a lot of targets, remoten, boarden, and celfon. Mind control to take your opponent's monster and use it for synchro summons. Monster slots because it's a plus and a lot of the monsters are the same level. Two accelerator for destruction. One for one to get out celfon or lantron/unkown synchron and the compulses for pushes/defense.

tl;dr I like this archetype, it's not the best or the fastest. How can I make the build better and faster?
Back to top Go down

It's Morphin' Time!
Page 1 of 1