Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFeedback Warrior's effect I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feedback Warrior's effect

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
everything anti-meta

everything anti-meta

Feedback Warrior's effect Empty
PostSubject: Feedback Warrior's effect   Feedback Warrior's effect EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:20 pm

I'm a little bit confused on feedback warrior's effect. His effect reads "When this card is normal or special summoned: You can target one face-up monster you control; It becomes level 3" My question is can this be used on an xyz monster? Since it IS technicly a monster that you control. I know that if it did work it would only be counted as one material if you wanted to xyz summon with it. It just seems like it would be funny to see an xyz monster used as a material for another xyz monster that is not utopia ray. It also seems like it could be a life-saver if you get stuck with an acid golem.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Warrior's effect   Feedback Warrior's effect EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:23 pm

I want to say no, because Xyz monsters do not have levels, they have ranks, I don't believe a card can be both Rank 4 and Level 3 for instance, and I do not think the effect of Feedback Warrior will supercede the mechanic of Ranks and replace it with a level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Warrior's effect   Feedback Warrior's effect EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:34 pm

Xyz Monsters are completely unaffected by effects that relate to Levels in any way, so no, you can't target an Xyz Monster.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Warrior's effect   Feedback Warrior's effect EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:12 am

woot!

Question answered. Topic Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feedback Warrior's effect   Feedback Warrior's effect Empty

Back to top Go down

Feedback Warrior's effect
Page 1 of 1