Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAs you wish milord.  I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

As you wish milord.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dukemon

Dukemon

As you wish milord.  Empty
PostSubject: As you wish milord.    As you wish milord.  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 2:27 am

So it's that time of the month, well not exactly, that i bring a random card into the light. I've personally taken a liking to this guy on the grounds of the amazing work he does. Namely screwing over Exceed monsters. Ladies, gentleman, & everyone else not sitting on a cushion(I'll give +5 of my points to whoever knows where this reference is from) i present to you the one and only Destiny Hero - Doom Lord: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Destiny_HERO_-_Doom_Lord

As you wish milord.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXHNolB216CmLiZS2HtM3O7h2cKSJyRRx66DJJilo3hwjInBiSwA

Dark - Warrior - Level 3 - 600/800
Effect: Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; banish that target. You cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect. You must control this face-up Attack Position card to activate and to resolve this effect. The banished monster returns to the opponent's side of the field, in the same battle position, during your 2nd Standby Phase after activation.

He may not seem like much but like i mention before he is death to Exceed monsters who need their materials. He is a quick stop to everything & the only way of 86ing him is a solemn or Effect Veiler in hand, of commonly used cards. Naturally there are others but those are more specific than anything. He's easily searchable through cards like Reinforcements of the Army, E-Emergency Call, Sangan, etc. Also being level three he is a great level tier to help you out with an Exceed. A favorite play of mine is to drop him & pop my opponents monster than Exceed for Leviair & abuse the monster against them. Tell me what you guys think of him, i love the Destiny Heroes & this guy is an underrated ace imo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
Snilly

Snilly

PostSubject: Re: As you wish milord.    As you wish milord.  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:41 am

A knight's tale. But I cheated by using google.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: As you wish milord.    As you wish milord.  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:31 am

the card is funny, I saw kiryu trolling with him in a fun deck in the last format but the thing is that in the meta we play right now this card is not good. in wich way is this card better than a compulsory evacuation device, he is a mosnter with 600 atk and only 800 def and it waste the summon of your turn.

the card is fun and trollish, if the format was slower but with so many loops this card is definitly not good.
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: As you wish milord.    As you wish milord.  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:37 am

Scorpion67 wrote:
the card is funny, I saw kiryu trolling with him in a fun deck in the last format but the thing is that in the meta we play right now this card is not good. in wich way is this card better than a compulsory evacuation device, he is a mosnter with 600 atk and only 800 def and it waste the summon of your turn.

the card is fun and trollish, if the format was slower but with so many loops this card is definitly not good.

Well when you compare it to the likes of Compulsory Evacuation Device, you're pretty convincing. IDK i guess i just like him and i'm running it in Tele-DAD for another body to use with Destiny Draw: https://tdga.forumotion.com/t3050-2012-tele-dad
If anyone would like to check out that deck. It's fun when it goes off. I also did make the note about using Doom Lord to pop the opponent's creature & snatch it with Leviair. Not an overwhelming reason to use it but it is a decent usage of it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
canadian_idiot

canadian_idiot

PostSubject: Re: As you wish milord.    As you wish milord.  EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:56 pm

A Knight's Tale was a good movie. Bettany played a good Chaucer.
Back to top Go down
Alternative_Duelist

Alternative_Duelist

PostSubject: Re: As you wish milord.    As you wish milord.  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 7:34 am

I think I will try out D-Hero Doom lord in my final countdown deck. I have a couple of cards to search him and protect him. I think I may side deck him when it comes to exceed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As you wish milord.    As you wish milord.  Empty

Back to top Go down

As you wish milord.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Forums :: Single Card Discussions-
Jump to: