Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeReprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!?

Go down 
+5
Ultimatima
Scorpion67
Snilly
Quincy99
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Quincy99

Quincy99

Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!? Empty
PostSubject: Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!?   Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:34 am

Ello all, bringing some news to those that play irl and like hearing of these types of things

http://www.konami.com/yugioh/articles/?p=3696

Gold series dropping June 12th

to start there will be a new card rarity. A gold/ghost rare. As well as a 1st in yugioh history. A spell and trap card will be ghost rare. but to get to the mean of things her eare the cards that have been confirmed

"There will be 6 Ghost/Gold Rares to collect. And since these are so cool, we selected 6 different kinds of cards, so we could print on as many card frame colors as possible, to see how they looked. You can get Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Gorz the Emissary of Darkness, Herald of Perfection, Naturia Barkion, Mystical Space Typhoon, and Solemn Judgment.

You can also get new ‘standard’ (if there is such a thing) Gold Rare versions of cards like Fabled Grimro, Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier, Starlight Road, Formula Synchron, and Karakuri Steel Shogun mdl 00X “Bureido”."

ON june 26th the six sam will become moar budget and there a certain reprint that will make some collectors rage xD

The Samurai Warlords Structure Deck comes with 41 cards, including a brand new Six Samurai Xyz Monster! And it’s packed with some of the hottest Six Samurai cards ever released, from Great Shogun Shien and Legendary Six Samurai – Kizan to Six Samurai United and Musakani Magatama.

And of course it comes with great cards that work in ANY deck, like Dark Hole and Fiendish Chain.

But that's all for now, once i get the official site ill link these.

Quincy99 out!

Back to top Go down
Snilly

Snilly

PostSubject: Re: Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!?   Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Saw this and was happy. c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!?   Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:22 pm

I actually want this. ALL OF THIS.

Ghost Gold Rare Blue-Eyes will be the pinnacle of an average child's collection for years to come.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!?   Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:41 pm

quizz quizz quizz quizz !!!!!

qhat will be the price on fiendish chain now o.0
Back to top Go down
Ultimatima

Ultimatima

PostSubject: Re: Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!?   Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:36 pm

Fiendish will still be 40-50 until after the YCS long beach.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!?   Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:17 pm

yeah definitly, but its funny how it will be repriinted twice as a common ( epic dawn and structure deck )

Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!?   Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm

That's because Super Rares shouldn't be $50 a piece lol
Back to top Go down
Alternative_Duelist

Alternative_Duelist

PostSubject: Re: Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!?   Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:30 pm

I always liked the gold series packs. I cant wait to see the Ghost/Gold Rare cards. I wonder when all the cards will be revealed
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!?   Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:06 pm

tbh im the most excited about the new six sam xyz monster, since it might have the most impact on the metagame overall
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!?   Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:44 am

The Six Sam Structure Deck makes me want to vomit, especially with the new Xyz.

However, the Gold Series looks pretty awesome. Cannot wait to see Ghost Rare Gorz...
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!?   Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:30 am

I'm hoping the Xyz Monster will be like the X-Saber Xyz, in which it helps out other decks/archetypes more than its own.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!?   Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:02 am

me wants cheap fiendish!
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!?   Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Reprint Season: Gold Series/Samurai structure deck!?
Page 1 of 1