Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeI'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...

Go down 
+13
SirFunchalot
j0hnb0i
Vongola-x
rjuto
redgar
TheRuler
NotSoGallantGallade
NoUserName
Scorpion67
LegendaryFrost
Quincy99
Harper7000
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... Empty
PostSubject: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 3:54 pm

As you guys may have noticed, I've kinda been slacking off lately on my admin duties. Part of it is because I'm busier than usual, but mainly it's because I don't care anymore. I'm sorry, but I just don't. Quitting the game has literally made my life happier. Why, you may ask? This is me after all, the nice guy who's a good sport and good at the game, why would quitting make me happy? Well, I'm not even that competitive of a person, but when I know for a fact that I'm better than the person I'm playing and I lose miserably on a regular basis, it pisses me off. What pisses me off more is when douches talk crap about me or a teammate. I can't stand arrogant people, but this format allows you to be an arrogant noob but still be able to beat pros. I can learn no more from this game, and being a so-called "pro" means very little anymore in this game. I'm even a little tired of the forum because of it. Yugioh and DGA is now just something I do when i'm bored, and even that's behind girls, friends, music, working out, karate, video games, etc on the list of things i do when i don't have school or work or chores.

So I'm taking a break. I hereby demote myself to mod, and TSD is disbanded.

We all know nobody can quit this game for long, especially if you've been in the game for a long time. So I'll probably be back, but i need a nice long break before i return to be everyone's favorite admin again Razz. Just make sure i have a home to come home to boys
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:21 pm

Aw, shucks. This makes me a lil sad. But I understand how you feel about yugioh and its current state. Hope you enjoy your time off. And Hope to see you back and your Zeal for Yugimonz returns! EveryonesfaveMod Razz
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:40 pm

I know the feeling, hell I even took one once, this game can become very.....stressful to say the least. Anyways we'll be waiting for you once u do come back mate. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:49 pm

cya in a month harpeh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:11 pm

:/
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Quincy99 wrote:
EveryonesfaveMod Razz

I feel slightly insulted. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:04 pm

NotSoGallantGallade wrote:
Quincy99 wrote:
EveryonesfaveMod Razz

I feel slightly insulted. Razz

Pfft, you're tellin' me!

Have fun, Harper.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:26 pm

aw crap, gonna miss you harper Sad

Please do FK's soon! and come back Very Happy

This place ain't the same without our favorite non-spamming-admin ;D
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:54 am

Well, can't say I blame you for your desicion Harper! I hope you have fun and return to us soon Smile.

Back to top Go down
rjuto

rjuto

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:03 am

Harper7000 wrote:
I can't stand arrogant people, but this format allows you to be an arrogant noob but still be able to beat pros.

Yu-Gi-Oh is filled with these, you just have to live with it if you want to play competitively, that's all. I'm also a player at the "latin comunity" and believe me, they're worse lol.

Anyways, it's a children's card game after all. Faillures need sth to boost their ego...nothing better than playing Yu-Gi-Oh right now, nuff said.

Hope to see ya soon harp, and DAMN IT no more TSD Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:55 am

meh...today I beat 3 rabbit decks and a wind-up zektor deck with BW IRL...they not so broke if u side wisely Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:58 am

Vongola-x wrote:
meh...today I beat 3 rabbit decks and a wind-up zektor deck with BW IRL...they not so broke if u side wisely Very Happy

He's right on the siding part
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 2:29 pm

Vongola-x wrote:

i must haz deck list! o.0
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:39 am

j0hnb0i wrote:
Vongola-x wrote:

i must haz deck list! o.0

Lol, sure, I will pm it to u when I have time, but I change my side constantly, so don't rely on it too much. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 4:28 am

Pretty sure you only beat them because they were scrubs. Realistically speaking if you dueled against someone of equal skill you would be far more likely to lose.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:33 am

SirFunchalot wrote:
Pretty sure you only beat them because they were scrubs. Realistically speaking if you dueled against someone of equal skill you would be far more likely to lose.

Well, if you call people who top YCS scrubs...
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:40 am

cya harp and gl irl, IMO this was the right decision =)

shadow to admin
Back to top Go down
NinjaKiller

NinjaKiller

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:10 am

Damn , cya later man ;(
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:27 am

Vongola-x wrote:
SirFunchalot wrote:

Well, if you call people who top YCS scrubs...

He beat me with the deck a few times...

Shadow wrote:
cya harp and gl irl, IMO this was the right decision =)

shadow to admin

I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... What-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail
Back to top Go down
Amaretsu

Amaretsu

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 1:57 pm

I do not understand your feeling about arrogant noobs and quitting because of it. Why you ask? Well, I feel it is natural. I have absolutely HAMMERED pros behinds before with the blink of an eye, IN ANY FORMAT. Also, no offence but arrogance should not be something to become sad about. Arrogance is an easily reversible circumstance that usually comes from those type of people who have no lives or have no where to act like a boss, so they go on the internet and pretend they are the toughest human beings alive. Like I have said before, this new format is not much at all. In my opinion, it has only impacted agents. Every duelist should be able to roll with something else. Therefore to conclude this, by all means, I respect your opinions obviously, but I am just stating mine as well to help you out. Also, if some arrogant guy comes at you because they won, just ignore them because they have nothing better to do. A day WILL come when this format has changed once again and you will enjoy it. Unfortunately today, you are on the side of the people who hate this new change but just look at life from the bright side.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:14 pm

Funny, I wrecked locals with bw yesterday too. My locals suck though so I wasn't too surprised. I'll be back eventually guys, but I need a break

Amaretsu: I think you're missing the point. First of all, plants were hit way worse than Agents, but it's not what was hit, it's what wasn't. Absolutely nothing productve was done besides hitting those decks and dustshoot. Shit like the wind up loop just never should have been made, much less allowed to live completely untouched. Now, we all put up with the power creep of Yugioh bc we only have to put up with it for 6 months max before a ban list hits the power creep cards to fix the game. But Konami made it extremely clear that they don't care about the state of the game at all. For the whole rant, refer to the previous announcement. I understand that idiots will be idiots, but I'm tired of putting up with it. In the past it was ok bc I could wreck them despite their trash talking but now I can't guarantee that bc of the sheer power of autopilot. So I'm definately done with competitive Yugioh and it's annoyed me so much that I'm dueling even for fun a lot less for a while.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:24 pm

Like I told ya harpeh, I was mad at the format too and made an article about it cuz I when Igot back to locals, Irealised that I still could win making reads and bluffing Smile and ofc with a good side deck !

after less than a month of break you wikll be back Smile
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:42 pm

I think you may be right. I just need to not take it as seriously as i have been and just have fun
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Harper dont give up man.. since the meta is so predictable u can prolly make changes to counter it like main 3 Veilers and Maxx C etc. the read are hell of a lot easy too.

but yeah game has gotten incredibly bad. I mean people could lock u helplessly turn 1 through laggia and solemns. Or they can just send full hands to grave in one turn. and tbh the next banlist realistically prolly wont be the best thing ever either...

SO just ignore the last paragraph and dont leave Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...   I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Kinda Sad That I Have To Post This...
Page 1 of 1