Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAppointer of the Red Lotus I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Appointer of the Red Lotus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

Appointer of the Red Lotus Empty
PostSubject: Appointer of the Red Lotus   Appointer of the Red Lotus EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Spoiler:

"Pay 2000 Life Points and reveal all cards in your hand. Look at your opponent's hand and select 1 card. Remove that card from play until the End Phase of your opponent’s next turn."

The cost is steep, 2000 LP, same as warning, and revealing your hand (giving opponent knowledge of what you want to do). But what you get in return is essentially two turns of your opponent not having any threat of your choosing out of their hand. This also can set up a few potential combos worth mentioning. This can either give you free reign to do something really ridiculous like the Wind-Up loop for instance OR if possible, you can choose to remove a level 4 or lower monster summon Leviair the Sea Dragon and then Special Summon whatever you removed right onto your field this is especially good if it's the Rescue Rabbit mirror match and you pick a rabbit, or even if you want to just grab their Maxx "C" / Veiler so they can't use it, and of course theres other good targets to bring over to your side of the field, like Thunder King Rai-Oh should the opponent have it.

Tell me what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
canadian_idiot

canadian_idiot

PostSubject: Re: Appointer of the Red Lotus   Appointer of the Red Lotus EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:08 pm

Seems pretty awful.
Back to top Go down
Snilly

Snilly

PostSubject: Re: Appointer of the Red Lotus   Appointer of the Red Lotus EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Seems like something to side g2/g3. It still doesn't seem that great. And with people running double warnings and judgment I hardly think this'll see a lot of play.
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Appointer of the Red Lotus   Appointer of the Red Lotus EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:36 pm

I dunno. While it does set up those plays you spoke of. There are too many cons for the payoff another 2k lists.that should go towards a warning. too much for a potential crap hand. Could always mind crush, se their hand and lose a card. Or maybe lightforce sword Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appointer of the Red Lotus   Appointer of the Red Lotus Empty

Back to top Go down

Appointer of the Red Lotus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Forums :: Single Card Discussions-
Jump to: