Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWhat do you want to see? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you want to see?

Go down 
+2
Dukemon
LegendaryFrost
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

What do you want to see? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want to see?   What do you want to see? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:56 pm

Ok recently us being busy has caused the article section to run a bit dry. Since I have a few days off, I will make an article about ninjas soon, but I saw the idea of this somewhere, you can ask whether you want one on a card, combo, archtype, deck and I will try to work on it as soon as I can(or maybe other writers can help with it). Anyways just post and I will edit this post with the ideas.
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see?   What do you want to see? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:23 pm

I'd like a deck profile. I'm not really specific on anyone deck but something popular would be nice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see?   What do you want to see? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:53 pm

A deck profile would be cool. But I'd wait until the confirmed list is released before you write an article about a deck , cuz otherwise it would be pretty pointless.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see?   What do you want to see? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:24 am

This applies for me too, if there's anything you want to see from either of us, post here (making my own topic is pointless and they'd probably be similar things anyway). I've purposefully not done a ton bc deck profiles are my thing and I'm waiting for the banlist.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see?   What do you want to see? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:45 am

An article review the upcoming set describing what cards you feel will have an impact on the ADV metagame and why.
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see?   What do you want to see? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:36 am

Actually, Ninjas would be cool, especially if you tried out something a bit uncommon like Apex Ninjas or something with Strike Ninja...

Oh yes, and Watts. Dooooo eeeet! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to see?   What do you want to see? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want to see?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Forums :: Articles :: Unofficial Articles-
Jump to: