Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGravity Bind combos I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gravity Bind combos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiba141

Kaiba141

Gravity Bind combos Empty
PostSubject: Gravity Bind combos   Gravity Bind combos EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:43 am

Gravity Bind combos 2956

I was wondering if anyone out there has a new, original (or at least one I've never heard of), and effective combo or combos to go with gravity bind.
Back to top Go down
Snilly

Snilly

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Bind combos   Gravity Bind combos EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:57 am

Gravity + Des Wombat + Deadly snake syndrome
Back to top Go down
Kaiba141

Kaiba141

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Bind combos   Gravity Bind combos EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:08 am

Wow that is a deadly combo i like how you dont take any damage Im a big fan of that. Thank you ill have to try that sometime.
Back to top Go down
Dukemon

Dukemon

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Bind combos   Gravity Bind combos EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:05 am

devilcrier23 wrote:
Gravity + Des Wombat + Deadly snake syndrome

Dark Snake Syndrome brah, looks like you've been *puts on shades* rattled with poison

Last edited by Sir Alex Lucard on Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Horatio pun derping)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/shane.weston
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Bind combos   Gravity Bind combos EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:43 pm

Gravity Bind + an Xyz monster. Since Xyz Monsters do not have a level, they are unrestricted by Gbind and my attack freely, while your opponent's monsters with levels are locked down. Level Limit - Area B works the same.
Back to top Go down
canadian_idiot

canadian_idiot

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Bind combos   Gravity Bind combos EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:53 am

Go old school.

A Legendary Ocean + Gravity Bind.
Back to top Go down
Kaiba141

Kaiba141

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Bind combos   Gravity Bind combos EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:10 pm

To Sir, yea i like that combo a lot i use it most of the time in a lot of my lock down decks. To Canadian, thanks for the tip if i ever make a water lock down i will definitively have to use that combo. tanks for the suggestions guys Please keep them coming
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravity Bind combos   Gravity Bind combos Empty

Back to top Go down

Gravity Bind combos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Forums :: Single Card Discussions-
Jump to: