Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePerfect Circle deck question I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perfect Circle deck question

Go down 
+3
TheRuler
NoUserName
Zembobway150
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

Perfect Circle deck question Empty
PostSubject: Perfect Circle deck question   Perfect Circle deck question EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:36 am

I just want to know what the basic idea of this deck type. I have heard of it on a few time and i have looked at some deck lists and i really don't understand why its called perfect circle. the only thing that seem to be the same between the one i saw was they run gorz, DAD, Strato, malicious, diamond dude, and some tribute monster. Idk it just seems like a really clunky deck. Is there something i don't understand about it.
Back to top Go down
NoUserName
NoUserName

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Circle deck question   Perfect Circle deck question EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:45 am

If i'm not mistaken, Perfect Circle relies on LaDD and gets support from D. Heros and/or Monarchs. (Usually you'll see alot of Disk Commander.)
The most common move I tend to see is using D.Draw to send Malicious, Dasher, or Disk to the Graveyard, using CotH or Monster Reborn to special Disk and then sac it for a Monarch.

Too bad Disk Commander is banned.......
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Circle deck question   Perfect Circle deck question EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:59 am

^rofl, copy from wikia.

But as it may seem from wikia, that's the plan

You could check wikia too some times before asking XD
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Circle deck question   Perfect Circle deck question EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:02 am

Perfect Circle pretty much means Disk Commander abuse. Yes, the builds are pretty clunky, but remember this was a while ago, when we didn't really have that many good cards to choose from besides staples. Monarchs was THE deck, so eventually Monarchs combined with Percect Circle, and it worked I guess. Your basic play is Fear Monger getting destroyed in battle, specialing Disk Commander to draw 2, so adding the ability to tribute for a Monarch next turn is a good thing. Destiny Heroes could stand on their own though then with 3 Destiny Draw and 3 Malicious, it just made more sense to have Monarchs too. Nowadays even all that support may be too slow for the cards we have now but random +2 is why Disk Commander is banned.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Circle deck question   Perfect Circle deck question EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:43 am

Thgis use to be the tier 0 deck before the Tele DAD format. The deck was called perfect circle cuz it was a circle Razz

Tribute summon LADD
LAdd Brings commander You draw 2
Reapeat !
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Circle deck question   Perfect Circle deck question EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:15 am

awww i miss those days. when people used to complain for the Hero engine that was only 250 to 300 for stratos, 3 destiny draws, 3 malicius, disk commander, fear mongers, reinforcement of the army . awwww
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Circle deck question   Perfect Circle deck question EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:17 am

Random off topic but don't you guys think that Malicious can be unlimited again? I don't think it would hurt
Back to top Go down
nerolwo
Teacher
Teacher
nerolwo

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Circle deck question   Perfect Circle deck question EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:21 am

i woundt care at all actually maybe we would see more hero/diva plays the deck is not that popular anymore
on the other hand
that deck and plaguespreader could synchro twice for the cost of only 1 card from hand....
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Circle deck question   Perfect Circle deck question EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Just because more broken cards have been release does not mean those cards are any less broken. It simply means the new cards need to also be hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Circle deck question   Perfect Circle deck question Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Circle deck question
Page 1 of 1