Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeKoa'ki Meiru & Meklord Grannel I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Koa'ki Meiru & Meklord Grannel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quincy99

Quincy99

Koa'ki Meiru & Meklord Grannel Empty
PostSubject: Koa'ki Meiru & Meklord Grannel   Koa'ki Meiru & Meklord Grannel EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Got an odd ruling i need clarification on

Koa'ki Meiru Crusader
During each of your End Phases, destroy this card unless you send 1 "Iron Core of Koa'ki Meiru" from your hand to the Graveyard or reveal 1 Beast-Warrior-Type monster in your hand. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can add 1 "Koa'ki Meiru" card from your Graveyard to your hand.

Meklord Emperor Granel
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by its own effect. When a face-up monster you control is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to half of your Life Points. Once per turn, you can select 1 Synchro Monster your opponent controls and equip it to this card. This card gains ATK equal to those equipped monsters' combined ATK. During your Main Phase, you can select 1 of those equipped monsters, and Special Summon it to your side of the field in face-up Defense Position.

**So lets say i have Koa'ki Meiru Crusader on the field. and during my end phase i cannot pay the Mait cost. and it is destroyed. Can i activate Granel from hand?**

This is more so, do Mait costs count towards destruction by card effects? Might be a nub question but imperitive for my deck idea afro

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Koa'ki Meiru & Meklord Grannel   Koa'ki Meiru & Meklord Grannel EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:51 pm

Maintenance costs do not count as being destroyed by a card effect. if it was skill drain koaki would be quite good imo Smile
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Koa'ki Meiru & Meklord Grannel   Koa'ki Meiru & Meklord Grannel EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Oh well, i discarded granel anyhow from the idea. I started with an xyz spam deck. but im gonna go to what im good with, control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koa'ki Meiru & Meklord Grannel   Koa'ki Meiru & Meklord Grannel Empty

Back to top Go down

Koa'ki Meiru & Meklord Grannel
Page 1 of 1