Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTournament suggestions I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tournament suggestions

Go down 
+3
TheRuler
King007
Vongola-x
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

Tournament suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Tournament suggestions   Tournament suggestions EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:06 am

What kind of tournament would you like for us to host?
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: Tournament suggestions   Tournament suggestions EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:36 am

Idea 1: Tourney using decks that don't special summon
Idea 2: Tourney using decks that only have normal monsters, no spells or traps xD that would allow us to test our sacking abilities Very Happy
Idea 3: disordered tourney where u can choose ur own opponent and u can duel 3 per day and each one has 2 lifes
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Tournament suggestions   Tournament suggestions EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 6:39 am

@Idea 3, Duelist Kingdom much? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bakura normal

bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Tournament suggestions   Tournament suggestions EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:29 am

1.a swiss tournament where each round the type of deck will be given by the tournament host (e.g bw, dw, t.g) and you can only use cards from that arch type ( you are given 3 spells traps and monster of your choice that dont comply to the archtype but yu are only allowed one)

2. a fusion tournament, (single double or swiss , your choice) , the extra deck can only consist of fusion monster and the main deck must revolve around fusion summoning plus one more thing, gb and are not allowed. + super poly is banned.

3. A GOD GOd God god, tourny. yes in this tourny you will use the god cards =Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, with the slifer tcg celebration, i think we should take advantage, you should know how this works

BR: gets slifer, (Lucky .-.)
RA: ra (suckas, and lulz, its even got your initals.)
SD: obe (well its not bad but its not the best imo)
STAFF: which ever dorm you want xD

btw no extra >=} and no creator of light cause that guys just troll xD

what ya think?

Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: Tournament suggestions   Tournament suggestions EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:01 am

Here are some ideas:

-Every card is limited(banned are still banned)

-Each member selects a booster pack. his deck/extra/side can contain cards only from that booster

-Everybody uses cards from a single booster.

-Cards form Legend of the Blue-Eyes White Dragon- Flaming Eternity only

-each player banns 2 cards at the start of the tour

Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Teacher
Teacher
The_Dutch_Prince

PostSubject: Re: Tournament suggestions   Tournament suggestions EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:25 am

Only using monsters below a certain ammount of atk ( like 600 ) and below level 4.

Only using monster above level 3 and above 1500 ATK.

Character deck Tournament ( 5ds, GX and original only ) the higher your rank in this place the older your deck is going to be. ( Vesta= Original, Ob= Original, Ra= GX, BRD= 5ds or something ).

Ultimate mirror tournament ( everyone uses the exact same deck for the entire tour ( 1 deck ) , provided by the host or who ever for that matter ) will show skill in side decking and play making/timing.

Tournament 4000lp instead of 8000 ( no burn or anything allowed ).

Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Tournament suggestions   Tournament suggestions EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:11 am

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I will try to make as many of them possible as I can, do not worry if I don't pick one of your tournaments first, I will have all of them in mind and if you have any new ideas, you can always post them here. Wink
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: Tournament suggestions   Tournament suggestions EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:15 pm

i got a tourney suggestion "A walk thro History" where each round we use a format that ygo has been through so we can pick the best formats of ygo and make each round based around cards and banlist that was at that time
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Tournament suggestions   Tournament suggestions EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:46 am

darkness evil wrote:
i got a tourney suggestion "A walk thro History" where each round we use a format that ygo has been through so we can pick the best formats of ygo and make each round based around cards and banlist that was at that time

You have my permission to organize such a tournament, but finish your current one first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament suggestions   Tournament suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Tournament suggestions
Page 1 of 1