Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLevel modulation I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Level modulation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Level modulation Empty
PostSubject: Level modulation   Level modulation EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:00 am

I'm aware of the ruling that says level modulation cannot be used on a lv monster that hasn't been already fulfilled the summoning requirements, but I'm also aware of rulings on cards such as chaos sorceror that says he can be summoned with CoTH if his requirements have already been met. What then is the point of "ignoring the summoning requirements" if it doesn't really ignore the summoning requirements?
Back to top Go down

Level modulation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level modulation   Level modulation EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:02 am

Sometimes they make rules way more confusing than they should be. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ray1500

Level modulation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level modulation   Level modulation EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 4:09 pm

Well To Answer this Question, 1st I'll Explain a Nomi and Semi Nomi. Chaos Sorcerer is a Semi-Nomi That Can Be Special Summoned via By Any Other Cards Effects after being Special Summoned Correctly. A Nomi Is a Monster that can only be Special Summoned by their own Summoning Conditions. So An Example of a Nomi monster Would be Armed Dragon Lv.7. Even after being properly Summoned, Once he leaves the field and into the graveyard, you cannot bring him back with Call of the Haunted becaise he is a Nomi Monster. Level Modulation was made to ignore the Nomi Part of The Monster, But Only After Being Special Summoned Correctly.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Level modulation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level modulation   Level modulation EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:37 am

Hm, that's interesting, I've never heard of that before. How can you tell nomi from semi-nomi (besides just rulings)
Back to top Go down
Shock

Shock

Level modulation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level modulation   Level modulation EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:47 am

"Only" and "Except by" in the card description."Only" is for Semi-Nomi like Chaos Sorcerer which can be summoned from the grave after being summoned correctly and Nomi is "Except by" like "Dark Armed Dragon"
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Level modulation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level modulation   Level modulation EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 2:58 am

Cool, thanks for clearing that up Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Level modulation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level modulation   Level modulation Empty

Back to top Go down

Level modulation
Page 1 of 1