Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHelp Me with a blackwing deck? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help Me with a blackwing deck?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThemDamMarshmallons

ThemDamMarshmallons

Help Me with a blackwing deck? Empty
PostSubject: Help Me with a blackwing deck?   Help Me with a blackwing deck? EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:11 pm

well i suck at making decks so i come to you for help. if its not too much trouble, can u guys help me in making a blackwing deck? Tournament style, all Legal cards.

also i have no royal opprestion, only 1 pot of duality aaaand i guess thats all i have to say for now
Back to top Go down
Pufka

Pufka

PostSubject: Re: Help Me with a blackwing deck?   Help Me with a blackwing deck? EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:10 pm

This forum helps only tested members with decks and royal oppression is a banned card now, if I don't mistaken.
Back to top Go down
ThemDamMarshmallons

ThemDamMarshmallons

PostSubject: Re: Help Me with a blackwing deck?   Help Me with a blackwing deck? EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:13 pm

Pufka wrote:
This forum helps only tested members with decks and royal oppression is a banned card now, if I don't mistaken.

so where do i post htis then? im new to the site
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: Help Me with a blackwing deck?   Help Me with a blackwing deck? EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:23 pm

First you would go to intro sub section. Say hi. Then go to the tester office and meet them to duel
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Help Me with a blackwing deck?   Help Me with a blackwing deck? EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Yea, just confirming what these guys said, Make an introduction, get yourself tested, and then this shall be re-opened Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Me with a blackwing deck?   Help Me with a blackwing deck? Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Me with a blackwing deck?
Page 1 of 1