Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCard Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde

Go down 
+4
bakura normal
rjuto
TheRuler
LegendaryFrost
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde Empty
PostSubject: Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde   Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:56 am

This is my first video article so I was kinda nervous(hence my voice goin nuts on me) but either way plz watch and comment Very Happy Also the deck in the video is Scorp's Six Samurai build, I used it cuz it had cards I was talking about in relation to the main monsters of the vid.
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde   Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:41 am

Hmm, have you seen the movie that has Bruce Willis in it, I think it was called "16 blocks", you sound like one person from the film Very Happy

Good article too Smile
Back to top Go down
rjuto

rjuto

PostSubject: Re: Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde   Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:00 am

Nice article Frost Smile

Too bad Evolzar Soldde wasn't made a TCG exclusive lol...With no priority the card is even more lethal in OCG.

Anyways only thing I would add about it: It's effect can be activated when a monster is special summoned (succesfully), doesn't matter if it was an inherent summon or by a card effect (bottomless style). That means that you can easily interrupt a possible Trish summon by destroying a monster summoned by Debris, same with Junk Synchron, etc.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde   Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:12 am

True, true I forgot to add those, i was kinda rushing it since my connection wasn't so stable at the time, but rj is right Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bakura normal

bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde   Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 6:25 am

Nice one frost , great artical and good watch =D
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde   Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:45 am

nice article. Emeral is amazingly useful in Hero Beat. I'm running Summoner Monks, so it's awesome to go Monk>Stratos>search Alius>Emeral>special Alius from grave. Hero Beat just doesn't get plusses like that and it's enough to win games actually. His other eff is nice too. Soldde is great but pretty situational. Chain is cool, both effects. I wish he and Emeral had more atk, but beggers can't be choosers. I'm thinking of using one of them over Roach as my 2nd staple rank 4...roach is really easy to get over and avoid i've found
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu

kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde   Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:55 am

I wish evolarr solde was 2 ranked 4 dinos instead ofit 6! Makes him useless imo. Is a good eff but wouldn't add him. Though heard some new finish coming out to summon him easier.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde   Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:41 pm

it's better that way though. if it was level 4...that would be bs.
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu

kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde   Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Lol sorry my android phone gives Me a lot of mis spelling but yea heard some new dinos coming out.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde   Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Very Nice video frost. We can really tell you became a better player since we first met you cuz you talk like a real pro now Wink and nice six sam deck btw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde   Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:35 pm

lol ofc it's nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NinjaKiller

NinjaKiller

PostSubject: Re: Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde   Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 3:04 am

Nice article bro =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde   Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde Empty

Back to top Go down

Card Discovery: Lavalval Chain, Daigusto Emeral, and Evolzar Soldde
Page 1 of 1