Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Rage of Reptar I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rage of Reptar

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

The Rage of Reptar Empty
PostSubject: The Rage of Reptar   The Rage of Reptar EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:56 am

The Rage of Reptar Tumblr_l27hfdsjZM1qa1d27o1_400

Main Deck:40
Monsters:22
3 Rescue Rabbit
3 Hydrogeddon
3 Jurrak Guaiba
3 Tourguide of the Under World
3 Kabazauls
3 Sabersaurus
2 Effect Veiler
1 Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
1 Sangan

Spells:12
2 Gold Sarcophagus
2 Mystical Space Typhoon
2 Shrink
1 Book of Moon
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Heavy Storm
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Mind Control

Traps:6
2 Solemn Warning
1 Torrential Tribute
1 Trap Dustshoot
1 Solemn Warning
1 Mirror Force

Extra Deck:15
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Lavalval Chain
1 Number 39: Utopia
1 Gem Knight Pearl
1 Evolzar Dolkka
3 Evolzar Laggia
1 Vylon Disigma
1 Number 16: Shock Ruler Conqueror of Colors
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

Last edited by SirFunchalot on Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

The Rage of Reptar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rage of Reptar   The Rage of Reptar EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:51 am

Darkness evil=pro rabbit player or thats what i think first drop BLS u dont need it also run forbidden lance over shrink its just two pro there is a version i saw where you run 3 hydrogedon and 3 Kabazauls where u can run 2 copies of moray of greed cuz u dont want to have them stuck in your hand try running 2 Gold sarco over PoD since sarco + tour first turn gives u a firsst turn lagia i also run chalice since the only thing Laggia cant beat is effect of monsters you can try to get the monster count lower and add these fixes to your deck not solid trap line up so ya thats it
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

The Rage of Reptar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rage of Reptar   The Rage of Reptar EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:24 pm

Well, I don't think I would change much other than test the Sarcos over dualities and Lances over Shrink like DE suggested. BLS...eh. Imma have to go with DE there too. If we had the old ruling on Tour Guide where you could grab Veiler by detatchinf Sangan than sure, but as it is that's only 2 lights that you may not draw into. Replace him with Gorz. I also agree that the monster count seems a bit high...but not realy anything else that you want to drop. So yeah looking good,
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu

kyosuke kiryu

The Rage of Reptar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rage of Reptar   The Rage of Reptar EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:31 pm

Here is my list, I don't mind sharing. You can find that I tech a lot of weird things that work out. Well before you read it, I don't go by 3 kaba, and 3 sabersaurus, I use 2 kaba, and 3 sabersaurus. Why you ask? I find sometimes getting dead hand of monsters because of it. 3 of everything is bad!

Deck list 42

monsters 21

3 rabbit <---- thinking of running 2, 3 is a bit dead imo specially with 2 kaba and3 sabersaurus.

3 hydrogeddon
2 kabazauls
3 sabersaurus
3 jurrac guabia
1 gorz
1 meklord emperor wisel <--- call me crazy but tech works.
3 tour guide
1 dark resonator <--- sometimes for black rose or any level 7 also a tour guide target. Another tech but works
1 Jurrac Dino - Nice effect, easy summon and can do black rose easily. Another tech.

Spells 14

1 book of moon
1 forbidden lance
1 dark hole
1 mind control
1 monster reborn
2 duality - 3 is too dead for me.
3 shrink - I like it because sometimes my opp summons a stronger monster than lagia. With it set I feel safer.
1 heavy storm
1 fossil dig - can save you from a hand full of spells and traps.
1 pot of avarice
1 fragment of greed - another tech, might take it out along with rabbit to make it 40. It's good shit and makes opponent waste a MST ;D

Traps 7

2 solemn warning
1 torrential
1 starlight road
1 mirror force
1 compulsary
1 dust tornado

On Extra deck make sure you run 3 laggia and 2 dolka with 2 levial. The rest of your extra is good.

This deck works good. Give it a spin. There is many Rabbit Dino deck versions I have. Like a Tengu version, which also works good.

Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

The Rage of Reptar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rage of Reptar   The Rage of Reptar EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:42 pm

Kyo is also a dino maniac i like your build but for tuner i prefer having is glow up buld having it in grave + rabbit = trishula but could be sucky in hand as for wisel and its spell negating effect it is a really gd card it also may help you vs DW
in my build i use 3 lance and 2 chalice i just works wounders for me id prefer to chalice some monster instead of negating there whole summon with laggia and when he use DH expecting you to negate just save your laggia and negate another card just make your opponent waste more cards each time he thinks he has you with chalice and lance you surprise him
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

The Rage of Reptar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rage of Reptar   The Rage of Reptar EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:51 pm

The reason for Shrink over Forbidden Lance is a rather obvious one to me. The top threats to this deck are Archlord Kristya, Grapha, JD and Hyperion. The only way I can really capitalize on these guys (especially kristya) is by getting them off the field and dropping an Xyz. Lance reduces them to a lowest possible attack of 1900, far too high for anything other than Sabersaurus or a tour guided Leviathan dragon to smack over. Shrink makes them far more manageable for Hydro and Guiaba to kill and net their effects. I also prefer Book of Moon to lance/chalice because it can stop an Xyz or Synchro play and is just generally an incredibly useful card by putting monsters face down you cut off their effects, which is more useful than what the above cards can do.

Sarcos did replace duality (I was testing dualities over sarcos, after testing I've switched back). For all of you BLS nay-sayers, if you look in the Extra Deck you'll notice a certain card named Lavalval Chain, who can make him live very easily, also for those saying a low light monster count, Utopia is a light, and easily accessible at that. BLS also gives the deck a really threatening card, which it otherwise is relatively lacking in. As good as Laggia is, 2400 attack can only go so far. I'm also not dumping the count of Kabazauls because drawing 1 of it means I can no longer rabbit for him, which is a huge problem seeing how central rabbit is to the deck. As for 3 Laggia 2 Dolkka, I find with access to Daigusto Emeral if I really need to drop another I'm able to, but I tested it out with more and it was so rare I ever had the opportunity to make that many and didn't have a better option in Disigma/Conqueror. Although I can see dropping the Steelswarm Roach for another Laggia, although being able to play roach with Mind Control is sort of helpful I can see the merit in a 3rd Laggia for sure.

Keep the thoughts and suggestions coming.

I do like the Wisel tech and I plan on trying it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rage of Reptar Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rage of Reptar   The Rage of Reptar Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rage of Reptar
Page 1 of 1