Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHELLO! IM NEW, also need help with something. :/ I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELLO! IM NEW, also need help with something. :/

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vexian Harpie

Vexian Harpie

HELLO! IM NEW, also need help with something. :/ Empty
PostSubject: HELLO! IM NEW, also need help with something. :/   HELLO! IM NEW, also need help with something. :/ EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:00 pm

Hey everybody! My name is Vex. A long time ago I used to play Yugioh but i stoppped. Now I got back into it. So I can't wait to start dueling!!!

I need help with building a good deck based on a signature card, so could anybody help?

The signature cards Im leaning towards are below

Arcana Knight Joker
Odin, Father of the Aesir
Winged Kuriboh <<<
Vylon Omega
also if you have a suggestion please let me know and if you could help me make a deck from any one of these cards, i would love that!
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: HELLO! IM NEW, also need help with something. :/   HELLO! IM NEW, also need help with something. :/ EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Welcome to DGA Wink we can definitly help ya to fix one your decks if you post it in the decks place. When you will get some credits you can also order a deck from our deck builders Wink
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: HELLO! IM NEW, also need help with something. :/   HELLO! IM NEW, also need help with something. :/ EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Welcome to dga! Sure we can help you with decks, just note that we only fix decks of tested members so you'll need a test first. Of those cards, Odin would be best. Nordics can be top tier if played correctly
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: HELLO! IM NEW, also need help with something. :/   HELLO! IM NEW, also need help with something. :/ EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:38 am

Welcome to DGA Wink
Back to top Go down
redgar

redgar

PostSubject: Re: HELLO! IM NEW, also need help with something. :/   HELLO! IM NEW, also need help with something. :/ EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 8:45 am

Welcome to DGA man Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO! IM NEW, also need help with something. :/   HELLO! IM NEW, also need help with something. :/ Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLO! IM NEW, also need help with something. :/
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Main :: Introductions-
Jump to: