Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ

Go down 
+3
Minako
TheRuler
{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ

{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ

{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ Empty
PostSubject: {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ   {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:37 am

Hello DGA. I'm the team leader for the Pandemic Legion team and I'm here to spread my artistic influence. I make animated signatures like the one I currently have and I'm joining this academy for the sole purpose of letting the public share in my talents. My animations will be free of charge so it will not be a shop, but there is one thing that I will require. For more information on how to get your own custom made animation, please check my showcase that will be posted soon in the GFX section.

Side Note: If you're interested in knowing more about my team then please feel free to send me a PM.

Animated Signatures

Last edited by {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ   {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:42 am

Welcome to DGA Very Happy Another PL guy joined Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ

{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ

PostSubject: Re: {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ   {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:05 am

It seems that new members cant post links till they've been here for 7 days, looks like I need to wait a long ass time to put my sigs up ._.

Unless an admin wants to make an exception? I'm sure we'll be able to work something out, or I can prove everything is legit.
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ   {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:06 am

You can PM me the links and make a topic, I'll post them up Very Happy if you can't wait and keep us in tense Wink
Back to top Go down
Minako

Minako

PostSubject: Re: {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ   {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:24 am

Welcome old friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worldduelingacademy.com/
{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ

{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ

PostSubject: Re: {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ   {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:30 am

Sorry Ruler, Mina got to it first Smile

https://tdga.forumotion.com/t1590-t-s-s-ss#12833
Back to top Go down
тhε ßεтяαýεя
King of Games
King of Games
тhε ßεтяαýεя

PostSubject: Re: {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ   {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:38 am

Welcome :O
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ   {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:49 am

welcome here Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ   {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 5:01 am

Welcome here dude
Back to top Go down
Mageta

Mageta

PostSubject: Re: {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ   {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:07 am

Welcome to DGA dewd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ   {PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ Empty

Back to top Go down

{PL} т♄ε ℳʊṧḯḉḯαᾔ ℐℵтяᴏᴅʊᴄтɪᴏɴ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Main :: Introductions-
Jump to: