Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeWhat's your signature deck? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's your signature deck?

Go down 
+3
Vongola-x
Tino The Sinner
Harper7000
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

What's your signature deck? Empty
PostSubject: What's your signature deck?   What's your signature deck? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:03 pm

So guys, I want to know, what's your favorite deck to use currently? Of course, the one you like to use the most doesn't necessarily mean it's the best, but it can be Very Happy. My favorite is one of my better ones, although I'm not sure it's the best of them all. My favorite is... Wait for it... Flamcat! KITTY FTW! I've always liked synchro cat decks ever since they came out, and now they're back and still awesome with the flamvell engine. It's one of my only rl decks
Back to top Go down
Tino The Sinner

Tino The Sinner

PostSubject: Re: What's your signature deck?   What's your signature deck? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:59 pm

I have flamecat in rl too, but i gotta say my favorite deck is just plain flamvells, syncro cat is too broken
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: What's your signature deck?   What's your signature deck? EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:27 pm

Blackwings FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: What's your signature deck?   What's your signature deck? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 12:13 am

Take some zombies, Mix them with the nastiest monsters amd OTK's around, add a lil bit of Scorpion fetish cards in it and those are my kind of decks XD. Zombies are the Secret spice in my recipes haha Cool
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Teacher
Teacher
The_Dutch_Prince

PostSubject: Re: What's your signature deck?   What's your signature deck? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 2:54 am

well as far as saying a Signature deck i dont have one, maybe arrogant to say but i can play any deck ( well almost ) but the thing is I only like a few archtypes, concepts of the game.

I like to go for real battles instead of OTK, Other Win conditions, Stun or w.e i like to go toe to toe and just win by brute force ... lmao

but then again my favo deck isnt brute froce so it kinda weird.

Favo deck atm: Quickdraw and his Buddies aka Dandy Warrior aka Yusei Hime.

Signature deck: Working on one which should rock but meh developement cant always turn out into faillure ... lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your signature deck?   What's your signature deck? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:27 am

Well I have two Signature Decks ( The one's decklist is lost when KCVDS 1.19 updated to KCVDS 1.21)Anyway I guess you all know my signature deck and yes you guessed right it's my Kick-Ass Crystal Beast Synchro Deck!!Peace Razz
Back to top Go down
Yuri Bakura

Yuri Bakura

PostSubject: Re: What's your signature deck?   What's your signature deck? EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 3:34 am

my signature deck is dragon, many type of dragon deck of course xD

hopeless, shining, shadow ... etc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your signature deck?   What's your signature deck? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:35 am

well in my little town there are only 4 G.B. players
Myself
My Co-( i give him a complete G.B. deck ) team mate
aother team mate ( imade his G.B. decklist but he suck )
And a rich kid , mommas boy dont know snowball about ruling and play style and can pilot even an autopilot deck so i have everything u want in my binder but i dont know how to use it boy

So i been playing G.Bs for a long time , is my signature deck
the only one with 2 secret rare , first edition and 3 ultimate rare heraklinos in my town
love it , hate it , just put my name on it
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: What's your signature deck?   What's your signature deck? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 8:45 pm

i don't know why, but i love anti-meta and stun decks haha
i usually play other meta and random decks to try and see how they work. that way i can work on my anti-meta deck to be the best it can be.

but at my locals i play synchro cat until i think of another deck to make haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your signature deck?   What's your signature deck? EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 11:14 pm

Signature Deck: Glads. I love how they're just a big toolbox where I can take out whatever the hell I need at the moment.
Do I want to destroy a monster? I take out Murmillo.
Do I want to summon a shitload of monsters? Secutor is my guy.
Is there an annoying monster in their graveyard? Retriari will do the trick. (In your face Frog Monarch Decks, muwhahaha!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's your signature deck?   What's your signature deck? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:11 am

I'm using the fortune ladies and i love them ^^
some people don't but they do have some real potential when properly used
so if you wanna face them, let me know Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your signature deck?   What's your signature deck? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your signature deck?
Page 1 of 1