Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHello from outer space I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from outer space

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

Hello from outer space Empty
PostSubject: Hello from outer space   Hello from outer space EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:49 am

Hi to all. Let me present.
I am The MNZ, a young Brazilian Yu-Gi-Oh fan. Call me Manzur.
A mate from other forum (Yusei Fudo from GeneRally International) showed me this academy when i was posting about DN. So I joined and i hope to have a sucessful starlight road here. As you noticed, i am a bit jestery, and if i annoy someone, please alert me. I just can't control myself. they played me Mind Control
My favourite cards are Satellite Cannon, Yamata Dragon, Double Summon, Convulsion of Nature, Drop Off, Magic Cylinder, Starlight Road and Cyber Blader. But my main favouritre card is the unfamous banned Yata-Garasu. On anime, my favourite characters are the main girls, specially Alexis and Akiza. and i have a crush on Etoile Cyber
I was about say something around the decks that i play, but i dunno if i can. So goodbye.
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

Hello from outer space Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from outer space   Hello from outer space EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 2:06 am

Hey, (I'm Yusei Fudo from GRIF) you got here Wink if you wanna post your decks, you can go to the deck area and post there, you'll get good help Wink
Back to top Go down

Hello from outer space
Page 1 of 1