Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeScrappy Crystal's VS Amazoness  I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scrappy Crystal's VS Amazoness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Krysu

Krysu

Scrappy Crystal's VS Amazoness  Empty
PostSubject: Scrappy Crystal's VS Amazoness    Scrappy Crystal's VS Amazoness  EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:56 pm

A duel with a crystal synchro deck using scrap beasts for the tune up Wink, the opponent is using an amazoness deck and started good but I managed to stop that and gain the control little by little and in the end I wined Very Happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V8fTIm1xKc

Enjoy!!!
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Scrappy Crystal's VS Amazoness    Scrappy Crystal's VS Amazoness  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:31 am

Like the deck Very Happy

Keep it up Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Scrappy Crystal's VS Amazoness    Scrappy Crystal's VS Amazoness  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Huh, pretty cool deck idea. Scrap Dragon can pop the CB's twice for extra pluses and even better field control. Two of your Scraps are beasts too so some beast support cards could work. Scraps don't need much traps. CB's don't hve a whole lot of space for traps. I like how you run at least 2 Rare Value too, for some reason people rarely use that card in any kind of CB. It's free cards xD
Back to top Go down
Krysu

Krysu

PostSubject: Re: Scrappy Crystal's VS Amazoness    Scrappy Crystal's VS Amazoness  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:05 am

Glad you like this deck guys and I missplayed a lil bit at the end of the duel but I was lucky to top draw S. Chimera and win Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrappy Crystal's VS Amazoness    Scrappy Crystal's VS Amazoness  Empty

Back to top Go down

Scrappy Crystal's VS Amazoness
Page 1 of 1