Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeMy Vehicroid deck (Main deck) I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Vehicroid deck (Main deck)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ScottishFox

ScottishFox

My Vehicroid deck (Main deck) Empty
PostSubject: My Vehicroid deck (Main deck)   My Vehicroid deck (Main deck) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:06 pm

*Edit* I don't use CyberVehicroids anymore, i just use Vehicroids Very Happy and i've edited the deck list for anyone to see.

Monsters:

Drillroid x3
Expressroid x3
Stealthroid x3
Steamroid x3
Submarineroid x3
Truckroid x3
Jetroid x2

Spells:

Book of Moon x1
Dark Hole x1
Giant Trunade x1
Limiter Removal x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Pot of Duality x2
Solidarity x2
Vehicroid Connection Zone x3

Traps:

Solemn Warning x2
Solemn Judgement x1
Mirror Force x1
Torrential Tribute x1
Dimensional Prison x2

Extra Deck:

Super Vehicroid Stealth Union
Super Vehicroid Jumbo Drill
Ally of Justice Catastor
Black Rose Dragon
Stardust Dragon (The Synchros are there incase i can use Monster Reborn on my opponents graveyard to get a tuner)

My Vehicroid deck (Main deck) Vehicr10

Last edited by ScottishFox on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:39 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: My Vehicroid deck (Main deck)   My Vehicroid deck (Main deck) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:20 pm

i dont rly know the deck but try to get it to 40 cards deck that deosnt have much draw power need to not have too much cards and and dimentional prison are always better then scarecrow
i would help more if i would knew the deck more but gl whit it Smile
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: My Vehicroid deck (Main deck)   My Vehicroid deck (Main deck) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:34 pm

You have way too many cards :/. Just being honest. With so many cards it highly lessens the chance of getting your combos together....yet in all of those cards you're missing really great staples like Dark Hole and Solemn Warnings. I'll have to look up each individual Roid to help you more, but I doubt you'll need that many. Drop the last 6 traps, some copies of Roids, a Cyber Dragon, the proto-cybers, polys, kings of the swamp, botomlesses, cylinders, and add Dark Hole, Book Of Moon, Giant Trunade, 2 Solemn Warning, torrential tribute, 2 dimensional prison, and probably 2 Solidarity and another Duality or 2. I don't mean to bg on your deck but it just isn't competitive with so many cards, and the Cyber fusions will slow you down...or you could go with the Cyber Fusions and drop the Roids. Try if at all possible to make 40 cards. The most you should ever have is 42, and that's usually in a Lightsworn build that mills a lot
Back to top Go down
ScottishFox

ScottishFox

PostSubject: Re: My Vehicroid deck (Main deck)   My Vehicroid deck (Main deck) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 3:45 am

Yeah i can see where you are both going with this, and i agree but wouldn't it be risky running 2 solidarities while King of the Swamp is there since he's an Aqua monster? I actually experimented with the Cybers and found that they "CAN" come in handy but not worth it when i can use VCZ which is a powerful card for this deck when used to summon Jumbo Drill or Stealth Union.

*Edit* Thanks Harper, i made good use of your advice and made a full-on Roid deck. The Solemn Warnings and Torrential Tribute cards really came in handy and i've managed to win more often. Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: My Vehicroid deck (Main deck)   My Vehicroid deck (Main deck) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:32 am

play fusion sage insted?
Back to top Go down
ScottishFox

ScottishFox

PostSubject: Re: My Vehicroid deck (Main deck)   My Vehicroid deck (Main deck) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:37 am

No point, Vehicroid Connection Zone is a fusion card for roids but isn't polymerization.
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: My Vehicroid deck (Main deck)   My Vehicroid deck (Main deck) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:48 am

hmmm there all machine no i would play limiter removal Smile
Back to top Go down
ScottishFox

ScottishFox

PostSubject: Re: My Vehicroid deck (Main deck)   My Vehicroid deck (Main deck) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:53 am

Funny you should say that because if i summon a Super Vehicroid with Vehicroid Connection Zone the Fusion monster cannot be destroyed by spells, traps or effects and its own effects cannot be negated... so Limiter Removal would not destroy them at the end phase Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: My Vehicroid deck (Main deck)   My Vehicroid deck (Main deck) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:28 am

so that would be a nice add Smile and i would try unkown syncron hes a machine tuner wich would give you a way to syncro he deos like cyber dragon but u can only use him once and idk if your monsters atk are low but why not sangan? Smile
Back to top Go down
ScottishFox

ScottishFox

PostSubject: Re: My Vehicroid deck (Main deck)   My Vehicroid deck (Main deck) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:44 am

I actually hate Synchros... just a personal opinion. I'm old-school and grew up with fusions.
Back to top Go down
yangaud

yangaud

PostSubject: Re: My Vehicroid deck (Main deck)   My Vehicroid deck (Main deck) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:46 am

okay i understand that but you know if u wanna become good and win tournys you gotta evolve whit that game xP but eh im not here to tell you how to play just help Smile
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: My Vehicroid deck (Main deck)   My Vehicroid deck (Main deck) EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:13 am

Glad I could help! The deck looks quite a bit better now. Yeah synchros are nice but in this kind of deck it isn't the focus anyways so it doesn't matter much whether or not you use them. However, since you have many slots available in your extra, try putting in some staple generic synchros. You may not have a tuner, but your opponent surely will so if the only way to get out of a situation is Reborning a tuner to synchro, you'll he glad you added them. Since this is DN and you don't have to worry about spending money on synchros either, why not? Another thing to put in your extra is 1-2 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon. In a match, chances are people will side Cyber Dragon to Chimeratech your machines, so you can Chimeratech them instead or Reborn their Cyber Dragon and fuse if you need something bigger. And you will often find the opponent do something dumb like special cyber, normal summon a machine. Fuse fro their field to get a monster with 2000 atk: a +3 for you. Also, though it was a good idea to get rid of the Cyber fusions, Cyber Dragon by himself is a good card. He's big, a machine so you don't break Solidarity, a free special summon, an he baits out Bth and Warning. If it turns out you don't need 3 copies of certain Roids, drop a few for 2 Cyber Dragon. And if not, side him. And finally, I would find room for Monster reborn, 2 mystical space typoon, solemn Judgement, and a limiter removal. Limiter is otk material, and mst really helps clear annoying backrow. It's pretty much a staple these days. Solemn is Solemn...negate anything, just be careful when u use it. I think you just forgot about Reborn haha, it's great. I would say:
-2 cylinder (good card though)
-2 botomless (you need backrow hate over more backrow)
+1 reborn
+1 limiter
+2 mystical space typhoon
-1 roid monster of your choice
+1 judgment
+some synchros like stardust, scrap dragon, brionac, brd, catastor, etc
+2 chimeratech fortress dragon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Vehicroid deck (Main deck)   My Vehicroid deck (Main deck) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Vehicroid deck (Main deck)
Page 1 of 1