Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Dutch Prince has entered as well I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dutch Prince has entered as well

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Dutch_Prince
Teacher
Teacher
The_Dutch_Prince

The Dutch Prince has entered as well Empty
PostSubject: The Dutch Prince has entered as well   The Dutch Prince has entered as well EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:19 am

Hey folks,

Well lets make this a real offcial intro.

Name: The_Dutch_Prince
Ham name: { DLKz Royal Knight } The_Dutch_Prince { KCTAU Moderator )
Years of dueling: 3 maybe 3,5
Tournaments: a few i believe
Team(s): I have been in GLT and LE and currently in DLK which i intend to die .. lmao
Dueling Strenght: I not that good tbh im just an avarage duelists, which lucksacks a lot
Dueling weaknesses: Too many to mention
Hated deck types: Non really maybe Meta but thats not really hated i guess.
Beloved deck type: QuickDraw And his Buddies ( Yusei Himme )

Where im active in:

DAD Academy, Duel Kings, Toon World Academy, KC, TCG Pojo, TCG player, School of 111 Prince's and on hamachi ofc.

I hope i can learn much of you guys and enjoy being here while doing so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dutch Prince has entered as well   The Dutch Prince has entered as well EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:21 am

Welcome in DGA.Have fun here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: The Dutch Prince has entered as well   The Dutch Prince has entered as well EmptyTue May 25, 2010 8:22 am

Welcome and stay active here, too. Don't forget to have fun as well.
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Dutch Prince has entered as well   The Dutch Prince has entered as well EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:52 am

Wow those are a lot of academies. Just being in this one already makes my head spin. Very Happy

Well, of all those academies, we'll try to be the ones to stand out the most, hah!
Back to top Go down
Tino The Sinner

Tino The Sinner

PostSubject: Re: The Dutch Prince has entered as well   The Dutch Prince has entered as well EmptyTue May 25, 2010 3:33 pm

Nice to see you here TDP, Im sure we can learn a lot from you, and we are looking forward to your articles
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: The Dutch Prince has entered as well   The Dutch Prince has entered as well EmptyWed May 26, 2010 2:41 am

Welcome to our almost open academie Smile its good to have some players of your level here. We want to make this a very competitive academie so if you stay active here, you wont be bored Cool
Back to top Go down
The_Dutch_Prince
Teacher
Teacher
The_Dutch_Prince

PostSubject: Re: The Dutch Prince has entered as well   The Dutch Prince has entered as well EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:12 am

Tino and Scorp dont overrate my abbilities pls, as i said in the intro post im just an avarage duelist who lucksacks a lot when needed to.

Guess that luck of the draw or something ...

Thx for the warm welcome greetings once again guys and hope i can live up to the expetations people have for me. Will be hard but i will try ofc.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer

Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: The Dutch Prince has entered as well   The Dutch Prince has entered as well EmptyFri May 28, 2010 1:48 am

okey 2 words for u

YOu ROCK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dutch Prince has entered as well   The Dutch Prince has entered as well Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dutch Prince has entered as well
Page 1 of 1