Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeIn Bloom: Plant Synchro Fist I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Bloom: Plant Synchro Fist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

In Bloom: Plant Synchro Fist Empty
PostSubject: In Bloom: Plant Synchro Fist   In Bloom: Plant Synchro Fist EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Spoiler:

Plants are comin' back!

MONSTERS (25):
3 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Spirit
3 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Leopard
1 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Raven
1 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Bear
1 Spore
1 Lonefire Blossom
1 Dandylion
2 Crane Crane
2 Tour Guide From the Underworld
2 Debris Dragon
1 Yamata Dragon
2 Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
2 Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
3 Maxx "C"

SPELLS (14):
1 Heavy Storm
1 Monster Reborn
1 Pot of Avarice
3 Fire Formation - Tenki
2 Fire Formation - Tensu
2 Rekindling
2 Sacred Sword of Seven Stars
2 Gold Sarcophagus

TRAPS (2):
2 Breakthrough Skill

EXTRA DECK:
1 Formula Synchron
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 T.G. Hyper Librarian
2 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Horse Prince
1 Dragunity Knight - Trident
1 Ancient Fairy Dragon
1 Black Rose Dragon
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Crimson Blader
---
1 Brotherhood of the Fire Fist - Lion Emperor
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Mecha Phantom Beast Dracossack
1 Number 11: Big Eye

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Basically, it's a new-age Plant Synchro. Leopard can get summoned, then tribute itself off for Tensu, which lets you summon Spirit, revive Leopard, and Overlay for Rank 3 or Synch for Rank 6, netting you more advantage if you go for a BroFist monster. Crane Crane, Tour Guide, and Debris Dragon are forms of ever-popular 1-card Extra Deck Summoners. The Dragon Rulers can utilize their effects here, with Blaster possibly being a destroyer and Tempest being a search, they can be dropped as beaters, and they each have something to search out if dumped with Sacred Sword or Gold Sarc: Blaster grabs the always fun Yamata Dragon (and you shouldn't have trouble getting out tribute fodder), and Tempest can fish out a Debris Dragon for a Synchro play.

My version probably needs a bit of tweaking, but it's incredibly fun to play, and a cool blend of new support and nostalgic Plant glory.
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: In Bloom: Plant Synchro Fist   In Bloom: Plant Synchro Fist EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 2:53 pm

Nothing short of genius...I had never even thought of those combos or heard of Crane Crane. Might need some changes in the build but it has a ton of potential. Like why Tour Guide with only itself to target? Brb gonna test this for 5 hours.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: In Bloom: Plant Synchro Fist   In Bloom: Plant Synchro Fist EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 10:43 pm

What's the reasoning behind not running Chicken?
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: In Bloom: Plant Synchro Fist   In Bloom: Plant Synchro Fist EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:31 am

The reasoning is that this is a TCG build, and Chicken doesn't get released in the TCG until next month. I'll make the appropriate changes once that happens, of course.
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: In Bloom: Plant Synchro Fist   In Bloom: Plant Synchro Fist EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:38 pm

This is the changes I've made so far for the pre-Chicken build:

https://i.imgur.com/YOoOV6Y.png

I've gone 8-0 and Stardust has already saved my behind twice. I'm glad I replaced Librarian. It seems so out of place to not have him in a synchro heavy build but I haven't even gone level 5 yet. Dropped AFD for Vulcan the Divine. I'm too lazy to check if he's TCG yet but I almost lost my first match bc as good as he is, my god damned Horse Prince won't let me synchro summon any more once he hits the field. Has a good removal effect too, and is generic and fire. What more do you want? Yamata is nice to pull off but is ultimately superflous. Once you can summon him you're already significantly ahead so why bother? Replaced him with a Burner, who I haven't drawn yet though. TGU seemed too situational and I need more extra deck space and some trap space is nice. Not sure if I will keep THOSE traps but it's nice to have SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Bloom: Plant Synchro Fist   In Bloom: Plant Synchro Fist Empty

Back to top Go down

In Bloom: Plant Synchro Fist
Page 1 of 1