Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDroll & Lock Bird I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Droll & Lock Bird

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

Droll & Lock Bird Empty
PostSubject: Droll & Lock Bird   Droll & Lock Bird EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:11 am

Droll & Lock Bird 300px-DrollLockBirdSTBL-EN-R-1E

If your opponent adds a card(s) from their Deck to their hand, except during the Draw Phase, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard. For the rest of this turn, neither player can add card(s) from their Deck to their hand. (Drawing cards is also considered as "adding a card to the hand.")

Good side vs prophecy? Would you guys find space for it in your side decks? Discuss!
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

Droll & Lock Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droll & Lock Bird   Droll & Lock Bird EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:23 am

interesting. i've been hearing a lot about this card on judge forums and was confused as to why. now that you mentioned prophecy's i think i get it. it would slow them down for sure, but i wouldn't really stop them from bringing out priestess. then again, if they're not searching as much then they might not be able to get her out as quickly. it also stops maxx "c" and other decks that search or draw a lot so it could be pretty useful. hmmmm......i'm gonna try this out at locals this week a see what happens
Back to top Go down
rjuto

rjuto

Droll & Lock Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droll & Lock Bird   Droll & Lock Bird EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:35 am

Yah, Judgment is the main reason to use it. But outside of that, it's still an ugly card, IMO. I see some potential in Fire Fist to avoid all the searching, but meh, it's still a minus and it cant even be chained to stop the first "add".

Again, I would only use it vs Prophecy to stop the stupid combo.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

Droll & Lock Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droll & Lock Bird   Droll & Lock Bird EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:45 am

doesn't this card stop Gishki FTK?
and yeah it's legit against Prophecy.
Back to top Go down
Loto Drandel

Loto Drandel

Droll & Lock Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droll & Lock Bird   Droll & Lock Bird EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 7:50 am

I can see several decks that Droll and Lock Bird can slow down

Karakuri Geargia (Armor especially)
Mermails (Spike, Dragoons, Undine searchers)
Fire Fists
Prophecy
Six Samurai (Stuns Gateway, United, Shien's Smoke Signal)

I'm sure there are other decks that can be hindered by Droll and Lock; the ones I mentioned sprung to mind lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Droll & Lock Bird Empty
PostSubject: Re: Droll & Lock Bird   Droll & Lock Bird Empty

Back to top Go down

Droll & Lock Bird
Page 1 of 1