Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Werewolf Duelist is Feeling the Flow I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Werewolf Duelist is Feeling the Flow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SmokeyHowle

SmokeyHowle

The Werewolf Duelist is Feeling the Flow Empty
PostSubject: The Werewolf Duelist is Feeling the Flow   The Werewolf Duelist is Feeling the Flow EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:48 am

hi! I'm Dashan but i [refer to be called Smokey. i've been a duelist ever since the game hit the US... i'm always up for a challenge but im also willing to learn.. i'm a pro duelist in two states but considering hanging up my duel disk because i like playing for fun not profit...My favorite types of decks include e-heroes,blackwings, and basically anytype of water based or fire based deck i can make...BTW i'm also a bear/bloodwolf/werewolf furry...i hope that doesnt scare off my fellow classmates...but i just wanna say thanxs for accepting me and i hope to get along with everyone...
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolf Duelist is Feeling the Flow   The Werewolf Duelist is Feeling the Flow EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:35 pm

Well then, I suppose it's proper for the head admin/Absol to greet such a man as yourself first.

Welcome to DGA, anyways. Definitely try to contribute a bit around here and chat with members and whatnot while we try to work and bring the academy back up to strength (it's on the uptick, but still has a little ways to go), and enjoy yourself~
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolf Duelist is Feeling the Flow   The Werewolf Duelist is Feeling the Flow EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 4:34 pm

hey there! nice to meet a pro. i hope i get to duel you some time! =D
Back to top Go down
SmokeyHowle

SmokeyHowle

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolf Duelist is Feeling the Flow   The Werewolf Duelist is Feeling the Flow EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:41 am

thanxs guys...if anyone sees kiryu111 tell him to message his old pupil...me....it'd be great to catch up
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolf Duelist is Feeling the Flow   The Werewolf Duelist is Feeling the Flow EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 7:26 pm

herro wereworf
Back to top Go down
holykhayos

holykhayos

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolf Duelist is Feeling the Flow   The Werewolf Duelist is Feeling the Flow EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:23 pm

Hi there! Very Happy Nice to meet you.
Welcome to DGA, enjoy your stay and try to contribute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Werewolf Duelist is Feeling the Flow   The Werewolf Duelist is Feeling the Flow Empty

Back to top Go down

The Werewolf Duelist is Feeling the Flow
Page 1 of 1