Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDueling City - a new KC/DNTAU I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dueling City - a new KC/DNTAU

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

Dueling City - a new KC/DNTAU Empty
PostSubject: Dueling City - a new KC/DNTAU   Dueling City - a new KC/DNTAU EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:01 am

Dueling City - a new KC/DNTAU Dcboss10

http://duelingcity.betaboard.net/

Dueling City is a website mainly dedicated to Yu-Gi-Oh! Online Teams and Academies. Yes, you heard right, we host wars for children's card games, for adults! Our goal is to give duelists around the world great Yu-Gi-Oh! war experience while having fun in our forums. From automatized war registrations, simple and effective judging system to ranking table which summarizes all war records and dynamic profile fields that show your scores in posts, all those are reasons why you should join us and witness our awesomeness! At the end, we will make you feel special, while you are just another mortal in this cruel world.

For those that know our community for a longer time, we are KCTAU/DNTAU on Steroids! New name, new site, new organization, new beginning!

We exist to give teams and academies what they always wanted, a great site that will serve their needs!

Dueling Genesis Academy, you have been invited!

Yours Dueling City Dueling City - a new KC/DNTAU 1247806006
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Dueling City - a new KC/DNTAU   Dueling City - a new KC/DNTAU EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:32 am

I hope you this time got a permission to post in the announcements or congys gonna go Craaaaaazeeeeh

But why need a new one? ._.
Back to top Go down
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

PostSubject: Re: Dueling City - a new KC/DNTAU   Dueling City - a new KC/DNTAU EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:49 am

old one is dead this whole half year, and i didnt ask for permission, this site is for all academies, i dont think raging at me is needed if i give you the academy-connection site ._.
Back to top Go down
Nuran

Nuran

PostSubject: Re: Dueling City - a new KC/DNTAU   Dueling City - a new KC/DNTAU EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:30 am

i like this DC gonna be owning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dueling City - a new KC/DNTAU   Dueling City - a new KC/DNTAU Empty

Back to top Go down

Dueling City - a new KC/DNTAU
Page 1 of 1