Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSep '12 - Banlist predict's I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sep '12 - Banlist predict's

Go down 
+4
Draconus91
darkness evil
infernal_archmage
The Crocodile
8 posters
AuthorMessage
The Crocodile

The Crocodile

Sep '12 - Banlist predict's Empty
PostSubject: Sep '12 - Banlist predict's   Sep '12 - Banlist predict's EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:45 am

Well i want to see others opinions, heres mine (posted this in ADA too but to get more comments, posting in DGA), laugh, respect or think the same, i don't care just comment Very Happy

So you all know what decks are top-tier and imo everyone is fed up with the todays "rabbit-tour windzektor-dragon-chaos"
And in my opinion, heroes have been the GX main archetype, yes, but that shouldnt mean that even after 2 new yugioh seasons, they shall be still right next to the top tier...konami has made so much support for them, but forgot many other decks which is sad

I dont play in real life, but im pretty sure that people already bought so many rabbits and tour guides, that konami doesnt even need to reprint them since they wont get any more profit from it, everybody already has up to 6 copies of these cards at their homes veilers maxx c...

IMO konami wont revive any old meta decks, but will give them a little push, releasing their chains and try to make some new decks get up on their feet, having most of the current meta still very efficient in next format. I think they will also do some drastic changes like they did with call of the haunted, torrential tribute and such, and imo its time konami leaves synchro monsters alone, they kind of banned them since xyz came out, its time we play with both synchro and xyz monsters v.v

Forbidden:
Card destruction (a card that highly supported dark worlds although it was supposed to be a general kinda support card, since it lost its primary purpose, it shall get banned)
Future Fusion (the card supports heroes and chaos dragons the most, other decks that use it cant catch up with the current top-tiers so they are not even worth this card)

Limited:
Tour guide (we all know how many times it happened, that in lucky situations when your opponent has no field or hand advantage, they draw a tourguide and step on you like on a dog, this card x3 is too much of deck thining and instant xyz)
Rescue Rabbit (same as for tourguide what happened to rescue cat earlier, same is going to happen with this fkt up wabbit)
Rescue Cat (since the wab is limited, it would be cool if konami balances the game with the ability to synchro summon a bit easier -.-)
E-Emergency call ( the heroes have enough of other support, this one is way too much)
Wind-up factory (just like bws got their black feathers limited, and just like old karakuri, no xyz in this case will be limited or semi limited, konami will do something else so this deck wont be played that much)
Inzektor Hornet (this card is the reason why inzektors are good, without it at 3, they lost already 25% of their power, a way to balance that deck)
chaos sorcerer (BLS 3 chaos sorcerers is way too much, i think konami wont ban bls, but will limit this guy to balance this)
Royal Oppression (its time this card comes back)
Goyo Guardian (synchros aint used so much, this card deserves a comeback)
Dark World - Snow (dw broww gate snow bunch of spells that cause you draw, i think this mega searcher shall be stopped and limited to 1 at least if they dont forbid it, and i doubt they are going to forbid it)

Semi-Limited
Book of moon (This card aint so bad, so semi limiting to stop the meta speed would be good)
Blackwing kalut the moon shadow (bws without those feathers aint the ones they were, semi limiting this would help them, but they would still be balanced)
Gladiator beast Bestiari (bestiari at 1 is radiculous, this card deserves to be semi so GBs have chance for top tier again)
Mezuki (Zombies were 2 meters under earth for a long time, its time they come back)
Advanced ritual art (ritual decks shall become playable again)
Formula synchron (synchro banned last 2 formats, time to play xyz and synchro monsters at same time)
Agent - Earth (wtf did they think with simply limiting this guy when there is about 5 other decks that have better searcher cards??)
Debris dragon (as said 2 times, synchro shit must be playable again)

Unlimited:
Destiny hero malicious (reviving the zombies and decks that need this guy)

Hope you guys comment and post your own banlist predictions Very Happy
Back to top Go down
infernal_archmage

infernal_archmage

PostSubject: Re: Sep '12 - Banlist predict's   Sep '12 - Banlist predict's EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:15 am

Forbidden:
On the Forbidden predictions. I disagree with both, since Card Destruction is perfectly fine at 1 and for FF it's the reason why Dragons and Heroes are still playable. There's always Macro Cosmos to kill both those cards anyway imo.
My own predictions are:

Wind-up Hunter - kills the dumb wind-up loop

Limited:

Laggia - reason why rabbit decks are overrated.
Inzektor Dragonfly - centerpiece of Inzektors, centipede can be caught with BTH, hornet can easily be banished.
Spore - banning of this card was uncalled for, the only reason why it was imba was because of its deadly partner glow-up bulb. Plants need to be more playable again.

I agree with your point on most of your predictions except on rabbit, hornet, Goyo, snoww and royal opp. I don't think Royal Oppression is coming back. But then again it might since we already have heavy and 3 MSTs and Night Beams to kill it with. Cool Snoww i would say be at semi more probably than limited, after all, she can be killed with macro and is a stagnant card without discarders. And Goyo is just too powerful since it's a beater, it would be okay if it were only to have 2300 ATK or so but see having goyo around with shrink or lance in hand would surely make your opponent crap his pants and grumble about how that card should be banned and this and that. Laughing

Semi-Limited:

Agree with all of your predictions and justifications except for formula synchron, that thing is lethal with its ability to synchro black rose or anything that would bring out a wall during your opponent's turn so it would best be limited still. It also has draw power you know and is level 2 which makes it too flexible for power plays.
My own predictions are:

Miracle Fusion - this should balance heroes a bit now don't you think?
Lonefire Blossom - like I said earlier, plants need to be playable again, and if spore and glow-up were forbidden, it just doesn't make sense that this would be limited still. No

Unlimited:
Nope, I disagree about the 3 malicious, 3 is imba for almost any archetype since Xyzs are here.
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: Sep '12 - Banlist predict's   Sep '12 - Banlist predict's EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:12 am

For Croc Kitty back never gonna happent u didnt even touch windup, u know how broke kitty is in wind-ups? Royal Oppresion dont see happening and i dont really think it should today its easily abused.

At infernal Spore goes to 3, going to 1 is pointless.

Ill post a Wish List Very Happy Ima try Balancing searchers and Power cards in decks it would be amazing if konami did that instead of killing deck, for example agents why didnt they put earth at 2, and Hyperion at 1-2 would be a consistent deck but not as explosive

Banned:
Future Fusion
Pot Of Avarice
Monster Reborn
BLS
Mind Control
Gateway of the six
Ultimate Offering
Royal Tribute
Brio
Dark Hole

Limited:
Tour Guide of the Underworld
Inzektor Hornet
Effect Veiler* Biased I hate the card
Wind-up Zenmaighty/Wu Rat not both 1 is enough
CardCarD
GB Gyza
ArchLord krystia
Red-Eyes Darkness metal dragon
Wind-Up Factory
Mystical Space Typhoon
Night Beam
Miracle Fusion/Super Poly not sure
Solemn Warning

Semi Limited:
Inzektor Dargonfly/Centapide eaither is fine
Rescue Rabbit
Agent Earth
T.g Striker
Black Whirlwind
Mezuki
GB bestari
Maxx C* i hate hand traps
DarkWorld Snoww
Lone Fire Blossom
Debris Dragon
Goblin Zombie
Machina GearFrame
Book Of moon
Pot of Duality
Dragged Down Into the Grave
E-Call
Hiratic Seal
Skill drain
Call of the Haunted

Now boss monsters should go to 2, balance out the searching engines with the boss monster seems like a good idea to me so Judgment dragon, Garpha, Hyperion, Machina Fortress etc all go to 2

Unlimited:
Spore
and some other cards that dont matter

Back to top Go down
Draconus91

Draconus91

PostSubject: Re: Sep '12 - Banlist predict's   Sep '12 - Banlist predict's EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:36 am

i see rescue rabbit at 1, cause even 2 is to much in my opinion. i hope bls isnt hit, i know hes strong but i use chaos dragons(if ya cant tell lol), and hes a good boss card for me. ReDMD maybe at 2, but not 1. and im think veiler will go to 2 not 1, and unfortunately same for tour guide.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Sep '12 - Banlist predict's   Sep '12 - Banlist predict's EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:37 am

Forbidden:
Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning
Future Fusion
Monster Reborn
Foolish Burial
Mind Control
Card Destruction
Machine Duplication
Pot of Avarice
Elemental Hero Stratos
Royal Tribute
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
One for One
Gateway of the Six Samurai
Dark Hole
Ultimate Offering

Limited:
Torrential Tribute
Solemn Warning
Salvage
Deep Sea Diva
Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaity
Rescue Rabbit
Tour Guide From the Underworld
Super Polymerization
Inzektor Dragonfly / Inzektor Hornet
Mystical Space Typhoon
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
Leviair the Sea
Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World
Hieratic Dragon King of Atum
Tsukuyomi
Metamorphosis
Magician of Faith
Tribe Infecting Virus
Gladiator Beast Gyzarus

Unlimited:
Blackwing Gale - The Whirlwind
Book of Moon
Gladiator Beast Bestiari
Spore
Bottomless Trap Hole
Wall of Revealing Light
Swords of Revealing Light
Magical Stone Excavation
Necro Gardna
Card Trooper
Mind Crush
The Transmigration Prophecy
Burial From a Different Dimension
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole
Time Seal
T.G. Striker
Necroface
Summoner Monk
Debris Dragon

This would be ideal
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: Sep '12 - Banlist predict's   Sep '12 - Banlist predict's EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:24 am

^ this will never happen Sad

Normally I'm excited about the banlist ,but I don't care about it too much this time.
I have zero expectations.
If they fix something - it's cool , if not - it's yugioh.

Maybe it's because the last list was terrible and this format is/was atrocious.
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Sep '12 - Banlist predict's   Sep '12 - Banlist predict's EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:31 pm

funch, if you wanna post an ideal one, you should remember semi-limited too XDDD

also, where's cat Sad It can't be ideal without cat Sad

not like it's gonna be back anytime soon tho
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: Sep '12 - Banlist predict's   Sep '12 - Banlist predict's EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:30 am

My basic wants for this banlist:

Banned:
Future Fusion (This card MUST be banned, and I feel like if a banlist doesn't ban this card, it can pretty much be assumed as fake. This card is Painful Choice for Dragons and some HERO builds [hyper-aggressive AHL builds in the OCG OTK easily with FuFu].)
Wind-Up Hunter
MAYBE Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier, depending on the Atlanteans' release date.
Card Destruction
Gateway of the Six

LEFT OFF:
BLS-EotB: A tad less broken with priority gone. Yes, it's a card where the protocol on saving power cards like Torrential gets thrown out the window, but there are more options than ever to take him down or work around him. Also, I had the BLS + Armory Arm OTK yesterday in my Chaos Stun deck, and it felt REALLY good. Razz
Mind Control/Reborn: Really damn good cards, but I haven't much preference whether they stay or go. Reborn has a higher chance of getting the banhammer than Mind Control (it's this way on the most logical one of the banlists out right now), but hey, both could be banned or stay. I actually have no preference.

Limited:
Rescue Rabbit
Inzektor Dragonfly/Centipede
Super Polymerization (With Escuridao coming out... @_@)
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
Mystical Space Typhoon
POSSIBLY Night Beam in conjunction with MST
Rekindling (either here or semi'd)
Solemn Warning
Final Countdown (or banned)
One Day of Peace

Semi-Limited:
Lightpulsar Dragon
Miracle Fusion/E - Emergency Call
*insert Blackwing support card that's limited here*
The Agent of Mystery - Earth
Judgment Dragon
Some sort of Dark World card. Grapha, Snoww or Gates.
Lonefire Blossom
Inzektor Hornet
Tour Guide From the Underworld
The Transmigration Prophecy
Skill Drain

Unlimited:
Spore
Magical Stone Excavation (because nobody gives a crap about this card anymore)
Yata-Garasu <--- Razz

Random other preferences:
DAD banned
Heavy Storm not banned
No Six Sam help (no Smoke Signal at 3 or Shi En at 2)
Hand traps to stop being a huge second backrow.
Laggia and Dolkka untouched, because they're not the issue... and I play Evols.

SirFunchalot wrote:
Unlimited:
Time Seal
Thanks for the laugh.

Last edited by NotSoGallantGallade on Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: Sep '12 - Banlist predict's   Sep '12 - Banlist predict's EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:13 am

You guys forgot One Day of Peace which is one of the best cards in Solitaire decks.

Also, Reborn is way more broken than Mind Control, should be locked up in a basement and never see the daylight again.
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: Sep '12 - Banlist predict's   Sep '12 - Banlist predict's EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:56 am

I did forget One Day of Peace... edited.

Still lol'ing at Time Seal to 3.
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sep '12 - Banlist predict's   Sep '12 - Banlist predict's Empty

Back to top Go down

Sep '12 - Banlist predict's
Page 1 of 1