Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLadies and Gentleman welcome and keep reading for an introduction for the world reknowed me I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ladies and Gentleman welcome and keep reading for an introduction for the world reknowed me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darky Dark

Darky Dark

Ladies and Gentleman welcome and keep reading for an introduction for the world reknowed me Empty
PostSubject: Ladies and Gentleman welcome and keep reading for an introduction for the world reknowed me   Ladies and Gentleman welcome and keep reading for an introduction for the world reknowed me EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:28 pm

Hi I am introducing myself to all of you for the first time and I hope my stay here at genesis is fun and well received by the numerous people lining up to read this introduction. Anyway I am 15 and live in the dreary state of Washington. I play soccer as well as yugioh and am not the biggest fan of school. thank you for reading

Darky Dark out

P.S I don't speaka Spanish
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Ladies and Gentleman welcome and keep reading for an introduction for the world reknowed me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentleman welcome and keep reading for an introduction for the world reknowed me   Ladies and Gentleman welcome and keep reading for an introduction for the world reknowed me EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Hey Welcome to DGA Mate Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentleman welcome and keep reading for an introduction for the world reknowed me   Ladies and Gentleman welcome and keep reading for an introduction for the world reknowed me EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:34 pm

Hello, and welcome to DGA Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladies and Gentleman welcome and keep reading for an introduction for the world reknowed me   Ladies and Gentleman welcome and keep reading for an introduction for the world reknowed me Empty

Back to top Go down

Ladies and Gentleman welcome and keep reading for an introduction for the world reknowed me
Page 1 of 1