Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeIf you could change the banlist... I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you could change the banlist...

Go down 
+6
NotSoGallantGallade
sonofagishki
zer0st0nez
gutsberserk
Quincy99
najex
10 posters
AuthorMessage
najex

najex

If you could change the banlist... Empty
PostSubject: If you could change the banlist...   If you could change the banlist... EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:20 pm

We are sorte/kinde discussing cards so I hope this is the right place to post this.

What I want to ask is this: if you could unbann/ban/limit/semi limit 1 card what would you pick (and why if you want to share it).

If I would have to pick I would go with unbanning royal oppresion (to limited). I don't know why since it hurt me more times than it helped me in the past...
maybe I picked it so that than maybe the stunn decks in "The Tortoise and the Hare" would have some hope (if a small one) at winning Razz

Also feel free to commend on other peaples picks and remind them why the card they picked was banned/limited in the first place
Back to top Go down
Quincy99

Quincy99

PostSubject: Re: If you could change the banlist...   If you could change the banlist... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:16 am

The reason oppression may stay banned is that with such little cost. In a special summon centric stage of yugioh. Its an amazing card to sit on and seal your opponent.

my choice: un limit destiny draw. At this point with mali being semid and disk commander being banned. Unlimiting d draw helps make d heros more viable as will as open new variants with the upcoming dark e hero being released.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: If you could change the banlist...   If you could change the banlist... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:58 am

Laggia backed up by Oppression would be fucking dope.

Banning/Limiting/Semi-Limiting/Unlimiting just 1 card wouldn't fix the game in the slightest, so I pass.Wink
Back to top Go down
najex

najex

PostSubject: Re: If you could change the banlist...   If you could change the banlist... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:17 am

gutsberserk wrote:
Laggia backed up by Oppression would be fucking dope.

Banning/Limiting/Semi-Limiting/Unlimiting just 1 card wouldn't fix the game in the slightest, so I pass.Wink

you would be surprised what a D hero disc comander on 1 or 2 could do Smile
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: If you could change the banlist...   If you could change the banlist... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:15 am

I meant fix the game not destroy the game/make it worse. Razz
Back to top Go down
zer0st0nez

zer0st0nez

PostSubject: Re: If you could change the banlist...   If you could change the banlist... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:59 am

unban cyber jar, the effects are completely equal for both parties, you get the same amount of cards, maybe not the same amount of monsters, but that's lucks fault not cyber jars.

This card saved me many times back in the day. Smile
Back to top Go down
sonofagishki

sonofagishki

PostSubject: Re: If you could change the banlist...   If you could change the banlist... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:39 am

Unban cyber jar or trap dustshot.
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: If you could change the banlist...   If you could change the banlist... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Ban Future Fusion, hit REDMD, and bring back Yata-Garasu for one day just to see what happens. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
Snilly

Snilly

PostSubject: Re: If you could change the banlist...   If you could change the banlist... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:05 pm

Ban future fusion, hit rabbit, unban idk.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: If you could change the banlist...   If you could change the banlist... EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:29 pm

Ban Future Fusion/Monster Reborn. Both cards lead to such sacky wins I can't fucking stand it.
Back to top Go down
TheHelixNebula

TheHelixNebula

PostSubject: Re: If you could change the banlist...   If you could change the banlist... EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:16 am

Definitely ban monster reborn.
Back to top Go down
zer0st0nez

zer0st0nez

PostSubject: Re: If you could change the banlist...   If you could change the banlist... EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:27 pm

monster reborn is a staple, why would you ban anything that makes the game balance, and can change a game just like that. it makes the game unpredictable.

They should ban Anything inzektor, at least limit it. because no matter how many veilers i have in my hand, i get swarmed.
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: If you could change the banlist...   If you could change the banlist... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:38 am

Staple doesn't mean balanced. I mean, Trap Dustshoot was pretty much staple last format, but it was one of the most unbalanced cards in the game (and I'm very, very happy it got banned as a result).

Personally, that card can go either way for me. Konami may be easing us into a Reborn ban by taking Call of the Haunted off the banlist, but I dunno. It's at least a card that benefits everybody, and though it can break the game on its own, many times its use ends up being pretty minute in the end (such as if it's just to revive a little protection for a turn, or if the card gets Solemn'd/Bottomless'd/whatever).

But Future Fusion needs to GTFO. Razz

EDIT: And Funch, I don't need you barging back in here and going on a rant about how Monster Reborn ruins the entire damn game for everyone. xD
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: If you could change the banlist...   If you could change the banlist... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:23 am

Monster Reborn is one of the most unbalanced and sackiest cards ever printed.

Back to top Go down
everything anti-meta

everything anti-meta

PostSubject: Re: If you could change the banlist...   If you could change the banlist... EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:56 am

Semi-Limit Dragonfly Because it makes inzectors sooo autopilot its not even funny. There isn't an inzector player at my locals that doesn't go dragonfly to centapede to sword or giga mantis. Plus they can overlay, detach and call of the haunted dragonfly. So FREAKING annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could change the banlist...   If you could change the banlist... Empty

Back to top Go down

If you could change the banlist...
Page 1 of 1