Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeInzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!! I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!!

Go down 
+3
LegendaryFrost
gutsberserk
Scorpion67
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!! Empty
PostSubject: Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!!   Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:10 pm

Why do I post that on the announcement toppic ?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/390332801007600/

The reson is I want to invite you guyz to join the new DLKz FB/Blog Page. Every good dueling team has a FB page now, and you know The Delta Knightz couldn't fall behind ! So i invite you guyz to visit the DLKz FB page and to Subscribe to us for some Deck Profiles, Videos, Articles and Techs for the Format.

we dont have a lot of stuff on the page yet but we started it only 1 day ago. We will keep it active tho Smile

sincerely your DLKz Meta Knight -Scorpion67-

PS. To follow us on FB Just add me ( David Herrera ) and I will add you to the page Smile
email : scorpion6785@gmail.com

Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!! 524315_10150765895813632_681858631_9385419_1967976938_n
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!!   Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:52 pm

Tour Guide is better than Card Car in this.
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!!   Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:40 am

Nice build m8, but to me hopper is still garbage. Inzekts are a very versatile deck though, so many builds are interesting...

...as for the fb page I'll get on it next time I get on fb.....which may not be soon...
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!!   Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:05 am

BLS also isnt worth it IMO, nor is 3 slots for veiler even though he got a bit better with new priority rulings he's still not great and I think overall Maxx C is still the better card. Also CCD is a bit slow for inzektors who usually make great use of their normal summon, even on turn 1 with retarded combos with the sword (which you should be running 3 of along with duality over stuff like CotH which isn't so amazing compared to those cards imho)
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!!   Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:22 pm

I know I've been gone for a short while so take what I say with a grain of salt but...a lot of these cards seem like complete garbage to me. I see no useful combos with Hopper or Ladybug. They don't even do anything but random level modulation, and who really gives a crap about level modulation for its own sake? Card Car D seems overrated. A plus 1 for what, a completely wasted turn? The game doesn't seem to have slowed down at all despite no priority, you can't just waste a turn like that. Not to mention you're already plussing more than once with your normal summon usually, so it seems like it'd be dead often as Funch pointed out. Triple Veiler seems overkill, and with no triple Veiler BLS is more dead. Even with 3 Veiler it's pushing it. And what's with no DAD? Prio's gone but come on. You could easily fit the Tour Guide Engine, there's no reason not to. Allure, Mind, third PoD and third Sword could also be added by dropping some less important techs, Giga being one...I dunno Scorp. I promise I'm not trying to be insulting but it looks to me like you're running crap for no reason. Feel free to explain why I'm wrong if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!!   Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:42 pm

ookkkkkk Harper I think you need a little info of whats going on in the inzektor world !!!

The sword is basicly the best card of the deck ( Instant OTK )

Hopper is actyaly one of your best monsters against rabbit !!! Rabbit use dolkka against bugs and not laggia, so basicly you summon hopper put the sword on ( no need to mention the sword is searchable !!! and you kill that damn dolka with a 2500 atker ) even heroes have a hard time against it usualy.

Lady Bug now, Was waited from all the inzektros players, lady bug gives so much tools and versatility to the deck that you canot play without it. If you take a look at the ocg builds they all run it and most of them at 3 but I dont like 3

Now no DAD, without the prio you dont need it and also BLS is much bigger and also we dont even need to run veilers to run BLS, thats why we have the extra deck, Giga Brilliant ( wich gives us more OTK versatility ) is a light rank 3 wich we play almost all the time

allure, 3rd POD and MInd control now. windups are dead and mind c is just not needed, its just a tech. with 2 hoppers and 2 lady bug I have almost always 2-3 bugs in hand so I dont need that much draw power, the deck itself is a big damn engine with lot of tools now. Even Billy Brake at chicago played the deck with no POD and no allure and Lady bug wasn't legal yet.

and TGU's I just dont like them, Cardcar D is still in test, I like it sometimes and sometimes not, but there is a lot of times I wish I could have it in hamd cuz inzektors can just pop things out and the summon cardcar d and have not a +1 but a plus 2-3-4 and it helps out in game 2 when your opponent crows your things in the grave so you have to use inzektors tools from the hand.

so yeah thats basicly my explanation of my deck choices.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!!   Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Scorpion67 wrote:
and TGU's I just dont like them

the goal of the game is to decrease the opponent's life points to 0. TGU is one of the best cards in the current metagame and it's easily one of the best cards in an inzektor deck (along with most other decks). So unless you dislike winning more often I suggest you suck it up and add them.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!!   Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:36 pm

Tour Guide gets you Sangan who gets your combo pieces.
Also gives you access to Xyzs , especially Leviair who gets back banished Inzektors,Leviathan to beat down shit and punish them for not commiting and Zenmaines to stall.

Card Car is completely underwhelming in this deck.It uses up your normal summon and you already have enough normal summons in the deck which are better than Card Car.
Too many normal summons will clog your hand.
It ends your turn and because you don't play much defense it can leave you in a vunerable position.
Also no one guarantees that you draw 2 useful cards and set up your combo.
Setting up to slow is one of the biggest problems in this deck.
Tour Guide on the other hand gets you Sangan immediately.
Also, the longer the game lasts the less useful CCD becomes.
This isn't a deck that likes to wait until your opponent draws his answers and can prepare for your move.
This deck brutally punishes players that don't commit to the field , because you can beat their face in with Tour Guide into Leviathan / Sworded Inzektors/ or just straight up OTK them with Sword combos.
If they decide to commit and defend against the OTK you have Hornet ready to go.

You need aggressive cards like that and not passive ones like CCD ,because without them you'll just sit there and give them some turns of preparation while you just touch yourself and don't do anything.

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!!   Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:29 am

Sword does seem like a really good card, and I never said it wasn't, in fact I said maybe you could find room for a third. Ok, I guess 2 teched Hoppers wouldn't be too bad if they help kill Dolkka and I suppose they can work with Hornet as well. As long as you have the room. Again though, why Ladybug? You gave no real reason, you just said that people were looking forward to it. Test all you want but I think you'll find you don't like Card Car D, especially in this deck. Everyone knows BLS is better than DAD, but DAD is way easier to use. I mean, you can run whatever the hell you want, but my own personal rule of thumb is no less than 3 lights in the main, and at least 1 in the extra if only 3. That's what you have currently, but it's pushing it, and like I said, 3 Veiler seems overkill. Giga brilliant is good in Inzektors but I don't see it as the very first thing you would go into every single game. In saying to maybe take out Giga I meant mantis if you were wondering. With only 2 Veiler and a Giga , BLS would almost always be dead imo. At least with my luck. Hence the DAD. DAD lost power but he doesnt suck just bc prio is gone. Drawing may not be "needed" but if you can find the space, why not up the consistency factor? You can get away with using pod more often than most decks and Allure is a staple in dark decks.
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!!   Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:52 am

Hopper and Ladybug are decent card choices because they both allow for you to get your combos off should you not immediately get the hornet. Personally I prefer running 3 hopper just because 1700 attack and 4 stars are more helpful usually than what ladybug does. Also allowing a Gigamantis to get in a direct attack while equipped with a sword is nothing to scoff at as that's more than 1/3 of their starting LP.

My build (guts definitely helped me with the basic concepts of it)

Main Deck:40
Monsters:18
3 Inzektor Hopper
3 Inzektor Dragonfly
3 Inzektor Centipede
3 Inzektor Hornet
2 Effect Veiler
1 Inzektor Giga-Mantis
1 Dark Armed Dragon
1 Maxx "C"
1 Gorz the Emissary of Darkness

Spells:15
3 Pot of Duality
3 Inzektor Sword - Zektcaliber
3 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Mind Control
1 Heavy Storm
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Foolish Burial

Traps:7
2 Solemn Warning
2 Fiendish Chain
2 Torrential Tribute
1 Solemn Judgment

Extra Deck:15
1 Armory Arm
1 Ally of Justice Catastor
1 Scrap Dragon
1 Leviair the Sea Dragon
1 Number 17: Leviathan Dragon
1 Number 20: Giga-Brilliant
1 Number 30: Acid Golem the Destruction
2 Wind-Up Zenmaines
1 Number 39: Utopia
1 Number 50: Black Corn
1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1 Daigusto Emeral
1 Inzektor Exa-Beetle

Last edited by SirFunchalot on Wed May 02, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

PostSubject: Re: Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!!   Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:41 pm

6 Inzektor Hornet seems a little much and illegal lol. I am guessing you ment to say hopper
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!!   Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Yes, of course. That was a typo
Back to top Go down
rjuto

rjuto

PostSubject: Re: Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!!   Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:42 am

If your normal summon is wasted due to any trap, veiler next turn saves you the day, specially in the Inzektor mirror (whoever gets the combo plus NS counters wins)...I also run 3 veilers and they always did their job nicely.

With those 2 Hoppers plus the ladybugs you end up having (in some way) more than 6 Hornets. Centi/Dragonfly eff, equip hopper, hopper eff, search hornet...That's the most important reason to run them IMO. Hopper +sword is also nice ofc.
I would cut ladybug to 1 though, but that's just me. Sure let's you go for varied Xyz but meh, why xyz when you can just OTK concistently by adding one more sword.

Tour Guide is meh here. Sure, gives you a beater (like this deck cannot create beaters already), a staller (that can be easily made by performing half the combo -I know you need previous prep I give you that, not a lot anyways-) and leviair (just normal summon dragonfly or any other Inzektor instead of Tour Guide, same result). You have enough searching thanks to duality and dragonfly/centi combined with hopper and ladybug, foolish burial, so meh, Tour Guide into Sangan is not a terrific play either. Why running this when you can run more combo cards (3...) that actually help the deck's strategy. Sumarizing, I won't suggest it lol.

What really pisses me off about this deck is that, if your normal summon gets ruined, your dead. Card Car D = slow, not worth it IMO, might be proven wrong.

Oh and call me noob, but I'm seriously thinking about maining Safe Zone.

Last edited by rjuto on Thu May 03, 2012 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!!   Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:51 am

rjuto wrote:
Oh and call me noob, but I'm seriously thinking about maining Safe Zone.

NOOB!

Nah jk but safe zone can be really good(even great in mirror matches),but idk I still like lance over it.

Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!!   Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:15 am

I still prefer fiendish chain or book of moon over safe zone. I know it's not bad but I just never see a time when it's a better option then other options.
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!!   Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:45 pm

the meta has shifted Funch. It's not the "Big Three" anymore it's the "Big Five/Six".
Fiendish is garbage against beatdown decks like Dark World, Chaos Dragons or Heroes.
It's decent against Rabbit and good against Inzektors/Wind-Up, but people run MSTs and Lances to have answers against Skill Drain. Fiendish Chain is a very fragile card because of that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!!   Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Inzektors Post GAOV / DLKz FB Page !!!
Page 1 of 1