Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDGA Second Year Anniversary Award Topic! I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DGA Second Year Anniversary Award Topic!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRuler

TheRuler

DGA Second Year Anniversary Award Topic! Empty
PostSubject: DGA Second Year Anniversary Award Topic!   DGA Second Year Anniversary Award Topic! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 5:39 am

Alright folks, it's time to vote. Now this is how we are going to do it, you copy the text that will appear in the spoiler soon

Spoiler:

there we go. And you will send that to me, with a name of the member you vote for the corresponding prize, written after the "-".

Voting ends in the 20th of May, but I will be bumping this topic from time to time to get more votes.

If you don't know someone to vote for a specific award, then leave it empty. But it would be advisable to vote for as many awards as you possibly can.

Start voting peeps!
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: DGA Second Year Anniversary Award Topic!   DGA Second Year Anniversary Award Topic! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:44 am

Do we need tester of the year?
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: DGA Second Year Anniversary Award Topic!   DGA Second Year Anniversary Award Topic! EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:15 pm

Alex's Post deleted.

you're supposed to pm them to ruler alex haha
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: DGA Second Year Anniversary Award Topic!   DGA Second Year Anniversary Award Topic! EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:49 am

Well, we did have tests up till few months, so I think that yeah, those who were here still, could still vote for that. Let's see if I only get like 1 vote or 2 votes for the category I'll just cut it off Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: DGA Second Year Anniversary Award Topic!   DGA Second Year Anniversary Award Topic! EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:03 am

*First Bumpage*

Haven't recieved any votes in a while, so here's the first bump Smile Remember to vote ppl!
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: DGA Second Year Anniversary Award Topic!   DGA Second Year Anniversary Award Topic! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:07 pm

*second bumpage* another empty while.

so keep voting ^^ still have about 3 weeks of time.
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: DGA Second Year Anniversary Award Topic!   DGA Second Year Anniversary Award Topic! EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:03 am

*final bump*

Next tuesday I will announce the winners, so you can still vote before that!! hurry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DGA Second Year Anniversary Award Topic!   DGA Second Year Anniversary Award Topic! Empty

Back to top Go down

DGA Second Year Anniversary Award Topic!
Page 1 of 1