Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home"The Flag Contest" Suggestion I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"The Flag Contest" Suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AltaYr

AltaYr

"The Flag Contest" Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: "The Flag Contest" Suggestion   "The Flag Contest" Suggestion EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:45 am

Hello everybody, I created this contest for "The Assassins Order" but at the moment I have activity problems but I will take care of that, and I thinked you people might like this event idea Wink, so there it is, support it and maybe the staff will decide to hold this event for DGA Academy.

Personally I think the idea is very nice and yeah I'm very curious to see if you people like it.

The Flag Contest

Play Mode:

> This will be a team up contest, 2 players in each team, you can agree with anyone from the participants to team up, the team players will be noted with A and B.

> The wars will be like this:

Single Duels:

Team [1], player {A} vs Team [2] player {A}
Team [1], player {B} vs Team [2] player {B}

~ If the score after the duels is 1-1 a third round will be "Match Mode" (with side) and bout teams chose their representative players.

> There we have 1 "Flag", in the start of the contest the "Flag" will be toked by the 1st team that beat another team.

> Once a team has the "Flag" he will have to defend it as much as possible and will get 1 point each time he successfully defend it.

> When the defending team lose a war will lose the "Flag" and the winner team will get it.

> The defending team will have to agree to duel for the flag with any other team that challenge them, but no more than 2 games per day vs the same team.

> At the end of the week the team that successfully defended the "Flag" the most, will win the contest.

Rules:

> Only the team that has the "Flag" can be challenged.

> Challenges will be posted in the "Team Status Topic" and will be approved in the other "Team Status Topic"

> There can only be one war game at a time.

> War games will be finished in max 24 hours if not the war will be cancelled and the responsible team for the interruption will lose 1 point.

Ban List:

Decks: FTK | OTK | Burn | Inzektor | Infernity | Dark World | Wind-up | Dino-Rabbit | Special Winners

Participans: |No Limit|

?????
?????
?????
?????
?????

Teams: |No Limit|

1.Doomfire Legacy - AltaYr & ?????.

Task Rewards:

Every week the contest winner team players get ???????

Note: Once you agree with someone to team up post your "Team Status".

Exaple for "Team Status":

Code:
[size=14][b]Team Status:[/b][/size]

[size=14][b]Doomfire Legacy[/b][/size] - [color=blue]Player {A}[/color] & [color=green]Player {B}[/color].

In possession of the flag = [color=green]Yes[/color] / [color=red]No[/color].

[size=14][b]Challenges :[/b][/size]

Doomfire Legacy challanges New World / New World approved the Challange.

[size=14][b]Results:[/b][/size]

Doomfire Legacy vs New World 2/0 screens: http//........ ( screens of every wined duel)

[size=14][b]Points:[/b][/size] 0

Back to top Go down
canadian_idiot

canadian_idiot

PostSubject: Re: "The Flag Contest" Suggestion   "The Flag Contest" Suggestion EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:25 am

So a King of the Hill tournament, essentially...
Back to top Go down
AltaYr

AltaYr

PostSubject: Re: "The Flag Contest" Suggestion   "The Flag Contest" Suggestion EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:46 am

I don't know "King of the Hill Tournament" thats b/c I never played one and I don't like visiting places to grab ideas or copy ideas, almost everything I do in this YGO online space I do with my ideas, even if is about deck constructing or any other stuffs I have to do. Not being cocky but its just me I can't copy or use somebody else things cuz I'm not able to understand them 100% so why even try?

I want ideas for this suggestion, use your thoughts and tell everything u think, if your interested or not if u like it or not and why. Thats why its a suggestion to see if you people like or not and try to add new ideas. Wink
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: "The Flag Contest" Suggestion   "The Flag Contest" Suggestion EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:19 am

this tourney sounds cool, we will hae to waith for the new banlist to hit DN to start it tho`Smile
Back to top Go down
AltaYr

AltaYr

PostSubject: Re: "The Flag Contest" Suggestion   "The Flag Contest" Suggestion EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:38 am

Scorp this is not a torney is an event, but you may treat this as a torney as well still my opinion is that this should be an weekly event.

But there is no better way to try it from starting it as a torney and if it goes well make it weekly event. Very Happy

Anyway I would like to see more opinions about this.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKiller

NinjaKiller

PostSubject: Re: "The Flag Contest" Suggestion   "The Flag Contest" Suggestion EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:28 am

I like this idea Smile
Back to top Go down
AltaYr

AltaYr

PostSubject: Re: "The Flag Contest" Suggestion   "The Flag Contest" Suggestion EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:04 am

Well Scorp we have the new banlist, and I think its time to approve or decline the suggestion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Flag Contest" Suggestion   "The Flag Contest" Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Flag Contest" Suggestion
Page 1 of 1