Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeTell me about your home country - Page 2 I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell me about your home country

Go down 
+13
redgar
kyosuke kiryu
rjuto
darkness evil
Nivedo
The MNZ Satellite Cannon
TheHelixNebula
King007
RyuheiAoi
Bronnco
SirFunchalot
Matija91YGO
TheRuler
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheRuler

TheRuler

Tell me about your home country - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tell me about your home country   Tell me about your home country - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:13 am

First topic message reminder :

So this little topic (idea from a noob friend of mine) is for you to tell other ppl here, where you are from, and tell a little about your country

I'll go First

I'm from Finland, the home of heavy drinking (welcome scorp), we also have Fazer-chocolate (maybe heard, I dunno), and Moomies! xD
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about your home country   Tell me about your home country - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 4:18 pm

LOL Scorp. And the beer is ever alcohol one?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about your home country   Tell me about your home country - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Ofc Smile
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about your home country   Tell me about your home country - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 7:27 pm

everyone already knows about USA so there's not much else to say haha
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about your home country   Tell me about your home country - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Scorp, do u watch Hockey? The NHL? What's ur favorite team Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about your home country   Tell me about your home country - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:44 pm

The Montreal Canadians, I'm from Montreal XD unfortunately we are having a bad season this year Sad but other than montreal, I also like vancouver Cannucks ( the sedin brothers, nuff said )
Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about your home country   Tell me about your home country - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:08 am

Soccer and Hockey are for children. Getting drunk watching soccer and hockey is prah.
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about your home country   Tell me about your home country - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:53 am

Scorp, I used to be a canadien fan too, back when they had our Finnish super player Saku Koivu, but now meh, I'm more of a Red Wings fan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bakura normal

bakura normal

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about your home country   Tell me about your home country - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:15 am

england, the place where every country in the uk hates , including england itself =3

and its captial is london, the place that has more football teams than i can count.

(hmmm, tot hotspures, chelsea, aresenal , we....... nvm not even gonna try)
Back to top Go down
RyuheiAoi

RyuheiAoi

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about your home country   Tell me about your home country - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:37 pm

Stoke-on-Trent = Best football ever. And by that, I mean I love the city, and the team is fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about your home country   Tell me about your home country - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:22 pm

TheRuler wrote:
Scorp, I used to be a canadien fan too, back when they had our Finnish super player Saku Koivu, but now meh, I'm more of a Red Wings fan Very Happy

well me personally am more of a buffalo wings type of person.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about your home country   Tell me about your home country - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:37 pm

TheRuler wrote:

Saku is a hero in this country man, remember when he was diafnosis with cancer, we lost him (our captain Sad) then he survived to his cancer ( rhat was leucemia ) and we beated boston in the playoffs and he scored the wining goal! People here will never forget that moment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
j0hnb0i
Admin
Admin
j0hnb0i

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about your home country   Tell me about your home country - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:16 pm

i used to be a Canadian fan too, then i took an arrow to the knee
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about your home country   Tell me about your home country - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:25 pm

^in the knee.. xD

Scorp, now I'm kinda sad he's in Ducks, but I'm happy that Teemu is there too, he's a huge champion too Smile

Just a couple weeks ago there was Ducks vs. Jets , And Teemu had started his career with, if I remember right, 5 seasons in Jets. and on the first one, he got, and still has, the best season for a rookie, with most points ever by a rookie player. All the fans were cheering when Teemu got the puck, and started booing when he passed it away XD

But all this hockey talk gave me an idea, I'll make a sport-topic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King007
Nostalgic Tourney Organizer
King007

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about your home country   Tell me about your home country - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:34 pm

So this topic basically switched from being about countries to being about sport ? XD
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about your home country   Tell me about your home country - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:09 am

not anymore, we now have the sport topic, so sport talk there now, next one to talk about sports (at least in this discussion) will get a ban for the rest of the day Smile

Thaaank you
Back to top Go down
King007
King007

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about your home country   Tell me about your home country - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:28 am

will you ban admins as well ? O_O
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about your home country   Tell me about your home country - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:36 am

no. but they know not to post about sports when that has been said...
Back to top Go down
King007
King007

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about your home country   Tell me about your home country - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:39 am

do they know not to spam when that have been said ?
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about your home country   Tell me about your home country - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:41 am

yes, they know everything

one more post king.... And.... you do know what will happen to you don't you Wink
Back to top Go down
King007
King007

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about your home country   Tell me about your home country - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:48 am

so now ur threatening me ... spammer of the year ? i dare you 0_0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell me about your home country   Tell me about your home country - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell me about your home country
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist's Den :: Other Forums :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: