Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCosmic Synchro Spam I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cosmic Synchro Spam

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

Cosmic Synchro Spam Empty
PostSubject: Cosmic Synchro Spam   Cosmic Synchro Spam EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Cosmic Synchro Spam Kzw66

Last edited by Harper7000 on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Synchro Spam   Cosmic Synchro Spam EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:51 am

Definitely focus on quasar. All you need is to rekindling for 5 cards (which isn't all that hard for Laval's), and to have a lv4 in your hand.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Synchro Spam   Cosmic Synchro Spam EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:15 am

Quasar is definitely better, but I just can't find a good/fast way to make Formula Synchron :/. There are no Lv 1 non tuner Lavals, so that leaves me with Flamvell Poun, Boost Warrior, or a Goat Token to synch with, and that relies on me drawing those cards :/. For Nova all I need is Sweltering and Rekindling and boom: Nova. Any suggestions on how to make Formula that I may be missing?
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Synchro Spam   Cosmic Synchro Spam EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:39 am

my setup for quasar, and this is the hand setup up for the FTK potential.
1x sweltering heat
1x rekindling
1x flamvell poun(or boost warrior or for my case magical merchant)

there is the 3 card FTK

swelter for cannoneer and tender, then tender, then tender, then cannoneer.
rekindling for the cards you just sent. bring out two dual slashers(or in your case dual slasher and catastor).
normal or special your 1 star monster, formula, the quasar.

the starting hand only had 3 cards, your other 3 can be victory insuring, such as a second rekindle, monster reborn, and heavy storm.

vasically i would suggest having all 3 of the 1 star monsters that i said because they all help. merchant puts monsters in the grave while helping you get spells to hand. poun you can use defensively if you dont have the right cards in hand yet, and can help you get any tuner, or boost warrior to hand, and boost warrior is simple enough that it doesnt need an explanation
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Synchro Spam   Cosmic Synchro Spam EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 8:16 am

I run only one Boost Warrior on my buid, and i get Quasar easily anyway cuz i can search it when i want with Sarc, and if the plan fails, i just need to wait a second Rekindling and bring boost back. And why not istead bring Librarian and get 3 cards? I get the same result on my Yamata Fabled cuz of that.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Synchro Spam   Cosmic Synchro Spam EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:50 pm

updated this deck. comments and fixes please!
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Synchro Spam   Cosmic Synchro Spam EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:10 am

Harper7000 wrote:
Quasar is definitely better, but I just can't find a good/fast way to make Formula Synchron :/. There are no Lv 1 non tuner Lavals, so that leaves me with Flamvell Poun, Boost Warrior, or a Goat Token to synch with, and that relies on me drawing those cards :/. For Nova all I need is Sweltering and Rekindling and boom: Nova. Any suggestions on how to make Formula that I may be missing?

Try out Battle Fader and Tragoedia.

Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Synchro Spam   Cosmic Synchro Spam EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:34 pm

Sounds good...maybe instead of Veilers?
Back to top Go down
gutsberserk
Berserk
Berserk
gutsberserk

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Synchro Spam   Cosmic Synchro Spam EmptyWed Sep 26, 2012 8:12 am

Instead of Veiler or Boost Warrior. Boost Warrior looks extremely subpar to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmic Synchro Spam   Cosmic Synchro Spam Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Synchro Spam
Page 1 of 1