Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGood Evening from the Newest Newcomer I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer

Go down 
+7
LegendaryFrost
NotSoGallantGallade
Scorpion67
TheRuler
Vongola-x
duckarcher
RyuheiAoi
11 posters
AuthorMessage
RyuheiAoi

RyuheiAoi

Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer   Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 9:00 pm

Hmm. So, I made my account on here this afternoon, and already got setup with Hamachi. That said, I owe great thanks to Kyosuke Kiryu, because he helped me to get the old version of Hamachi, and make sure it was configured right. Thank you, very much.

Alright, so... Where shall I begin, hmm? I suppose, since this is a Yu-Gi-Oh! related forum, I shall start with my Yu-Gi-Oh! history.

Basically, I started with the show when it originally came out in the United States. I watched it all through the first season, and then continued until they finished with Seto Kaiba's tournament. I believe it was called Battle City. >.> After that, I fell away from the show, but I had been playing the card game in small, local tournaments (And many, many garage games, here at my house). I placed in one as 15/107 in 5th grade (2001-2002), and I played all the gameboy games from The Eternal Duelist Soul through Dungeon Dice Monsters and... I can't remember the one where you play in the tournament of (I believe) Battle City. After that, I completely fell away from it.

I came back about a year ago to a friend's urging, but I fell away again after that, after buying a premade deck with Synchros (I didn't like the idea of the Synchro system). I came back again, to Dueling Network because of the same friend, and now I learn about XYZ's... So, I basically am trying to find a niche to fit into for getting better at the game, and possibly becoming (online) competitive. I figure this site will help me with that.

In terms of forum experience, I was once an Administrator at AnimeLeague(.net), and have been a member off-and-on for over six years, so I doubt I will need any help with the forum (Especially a phpBB Forum, as AnimeLeague was one until March of this year).

Perhaps I should share some information about myself as well. Doesn't seem like a bad idea, since I do hope to get to know each and every one of you over time.

Name: Zack Finley
DOB: August 6, 1991
Location: California, USA (Pacific Time - GMT-08:00, or -07:00 in Daylight Savings)
Primary Email: ZacheriasFinley@gmail[DOT]com
Hotmail (Windows Live Messenger): The.Last.Castle@hotmail[DOT]com
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Kaji_Kuro@yahoo[DOT]com
AOL Instant Messenger: RyuheiSama

I am easiest to contact on Skype, or MSN. I am usually not on both at once. Rarely on AIM or YIM anymore (Recently reformatted my computer, and I have yet to reinstall them). Email is okay to contact me, but if you don't have a subject to identify yourself, it will likely be deleted.
Back to top Go down
duckarcher

duckarcher

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer   Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:23 am

welcome to DGA!!!

have fun and pm me if u ever wanna duel.....! Wink
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer   Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 2:31 am

Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer   Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:55 am

Welcome to DGA Smile
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer   Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:58 am

Welcome to DGA Smile ypu will definitly lear. A lot here, we evem have a magazine comming with a lot of tips and card reviews made by the members of this academy. Enjpy ur time here Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer   Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:04 am

Scorp, are u drunk again? *_*
Back to top Go down
RyuheiAoi

RyuheiAoi

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer   Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:19 am

Of course he wasn't drunk when trying to make a good impression with the newcomer, Ruler. >.>

But, if he was, I forgive him. xD

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone. I am hoping to fit in around here, but I am unsure of where I should start. I began watching the original series of Yugioh again last night, with the intention of writing some fanfiction.
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer   Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:47 am

You obviously don't know Scorpy too well. Razz *shot*

Also, welcome aboard. Nice to see someone with great grammar too (and I don't say that just because of my Grammar Nazihood).
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer   Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:03 am

Ofc he was drunk, he's always drunk.
and dammit gallande stop shooting urself :/
Back to top Go down
NotSoGallantGallade
Absol
Absol
NotSoGallantGallade

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer   Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:04 am

I don't shoot myself. Come on now, that's not how I roll.
Back to top Go down
http://ffgtfgtr.deviantart.com
RyuheiAoi

RyuheiAoi

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer   Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:29 am

Considering how I only just joined, I would say it's fair to guess I don't know anyone here too well. Though, Xanatos invited me, and I know him fairly well.

Also, to the grammar remark, I agree. I've been cruising through here, wanting to kill almost every member I've seen make a post (No offense to any of you, but I am a grammar Nazi myself), due to a lack of spelling and grammar.

That said, I think we'll be good friends.

To Legendary: He didn't shoot himself. He was shot by Scorpy's private guard, who can't tolerate any negative remarks made by anyone. It was quite clear. >.>
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer   Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:43 pm

i'm usually a grammar nazi too, but on the internet i don't care about capitalization and my dang ipod autocorrects stuff wrong sometimes
Back to top Go down
RyuheiAoi

RyuheiAoi

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer   Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:52 pm

Harper7000 wrote:
i'm usually a grammar nazi too, but on the internet i don't care about capitalization and my dang ipod autocorrects stuff wrong sometimes
One of the many reasons I hate Apple. I have an interesting auto-correct story I witnessed happen to a friend, but I do not think it would be suitable for public, so feel free to PM me about it.
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu

kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer   Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 6:12 pm

You are welcome, and good luck in your test.
Back to top Go down
TheRuler

TheRuler

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer   Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:00 pm

ah, so since you don't know many of us, I'll let you know the 2 basic things we know in DGA.

1. Scorp is always drunk

2. Read number 1.

Back to top Go down
LegendaryFrost

LegendaryFrost

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer   Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:26 am

Ryuhei gallande shoots himself everywhere he makes a post, even in chatango ._.
Back to top Go down
Xanatos

Xanatos

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer   Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Lol i just saw Your intro zack xD wlcome to DGA xD
Back to top Go down
RyuheiAoi

RyuheiAoi

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer   Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:50 pm

Thanks, Josh. In the future, please refrain from GMing my character without my consent. I doubt Ryuhei would ever cower, especially to an intruder in his room. Rather, he would likely get upset and attack the person. Feeling sheepish is also not a part of his personality. IE: Why not leave the controlling of my character to the one that knows him best?
Back to top Go down
SabreW

SabreW

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer   Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:49 am

Nice detailed intro, Ryuhei. A little late from me, but welcome to DGA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer   Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Evening from the Newest Newcomer
Page 1 of 1