Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNew way to Fish OTK? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New way to Fish OTK?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

New way to Fish OTK? Empty
PostSubject: New way to Fish OTK?   New way to Fish OTK? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Hi fellas.
After fnally discover how fish otk works, i wanted some of those decks. But it was after list. So i got satisfied by making a Fish Synchro deck. And discovered a new way to OTK with them!

Here is the combo:

Cards needed on hand: Swap Frog, WATER Monster, Superancient Deepsea King Coelacahnt, something to get rid of spells and traps(i run 3x MST, 3x Spritualism and 1x Heavy) and 1 more random card.
Your opponent must have only up to 1 card on field after spell and trap cleaning.

1-Discard your WATER to special Swap Frog. Use it's effect and send things to grave so u have a frog and Ronintoadin on grave.
2-Banish your 2nd frog, special Ronintoadin.
3-Tribute them to SDKC.
4-Use eff, discard random card to special summon 2 Royal Swamp Eel, 1 Oyster Meister and 1 level 2 Fish(on my deck is Nimble Sunfish).
5-Synchro Eel, Oyster and your lv2 fish for Trish. Use eff banishing the remaining card and giving u clean field. Special SUmmon the Oyster Token.
6-Synchro token and 2nd Eel to Hyper Librarian/Magical Android.
7-Banish Swap Frog to ss Ronintoadin.

You have clean field to attack to 100 + 2400 + 2700 + 2800 = 8000 damage. If your opponent is already off of monsters, you can as instead synchro for Field Marshall and don't depend of Ronintoadin, so you are less vulnerable in caso of OTK fail(i.e. Fader, Scarecrow and cia.) I tested this OTK on Gracco and worked.

So, i think is it. See ya!
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: New way to Fish OTK?   New way to Fish OTK? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Why not just use Coelocanth to get 2 RSE and 2 LV4 Fish to make 2 Thought Ruler Archfiend (or other big lv8 synchros) 27+27+28=8200 seems like the easiest way to go about it tbh.
Back to top Go down
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: New way to Fish OTK?   New way to Fish OTK? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:00 pm

SirFunchalot wrote:
Why not just use Coelocanth to get 2 RSE and 2 LV4 Fish to make 2 Thought Ruler Archfiend (or other big lv8 synchros) 27+27+28=8200 seems like the easiest way to go about it tbh.
Cuz trish can get rid of Gorz and trago on opp hand Razz
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: New way to Fish OTK?   New way to Fish OTK? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Seems legit then. Still loses to effect veiler though, which is a problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New way to Fish OTK?   New way to Fish OTK? Empty

Back to top Go down

New way to Fish OTK?
Page 1 of 1