Duelist's Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDebunk VS Darkworld ? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Debunk VS Darkworld ?

Go down 
+8
kyosuke kiryu
Bronnco
Vongola-x
The MNZ Satellite Cannon
SirFunchalot
darkness evil
Scorpion67
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

Debunk VS Darkworld ? Empty
PostSubject: Debunk VS Darkworld ?   Debunk VS Darkworld ? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:10 pm

well guys, everybody is waiting for dakworlds IRL and everybody tought that they knew how to counter them but if Debunk was your choice, well I'm sorry to tell ya that you were wrong. Debunk dosn't work against grapha

special ruling ...reference
â– Returning one "Dark World" monster to the hand to Special Summon this card from the Graveyard is a Summoning procedure. It does not start a Chain Link.[1]
â– Returning one "Dark World" monster to the hand to Special Summon "Grapha, Dragon God of Dark World" from the Graveyard is a Summoning procedure. It is neither a cost nor part of an effect's resolution. If the Special Summon is negated by "Royal Oppression" or "Solemn Warning", then the returned "Dark World" monster remains in the hand.[2]
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: Debunk VS Darkworld ?   Debunk VS Darkworld ? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:02 pm

But dont forget that scorp said u cant use Debunk on garpha is effect to summon itself from grave but u still can use it on its effect when its discarded so debunk still can pwn DW the only problem is its a counter trap that chains to a monster effect it will just be a target for DW lighting so u need to think before setting debunk but it can stop all DW effect and snow from searching out the field
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Debunk VS Darkworld ?   Debunk VS Darkworld ? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:46 pm

D.D. Crow and Skull Meister and Banisher of the Radiance/other RFG cards are still the best ways to hurt DW.
Back to top Go down
Scorpion67
Drunken Master
Drunken Master
Scorpion67

PostSubject: Re: Debunk VS Darkworld ?   Debunk VS Darkworld ? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:57 pm

D Fissure if you can too Smile
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Debunk VS Darkworld ?   Debunk VS Darkworld ? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:20 pm

SirFunchalot wrote:
Banisher of the Radiance/other RFG cards are still the best ways to hurt DW.

waaaay ahead of you :p

DW is going to likely be hit next list, same with agents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Debunk VS Darkworld ?   Debunk VS Darkworld ? EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Well, luckily for me, I wasn't planning on using Debunk to stop Grapha's summon (lol, who was gonna do this?). I was actually using this more against Plants (Dandy, Spore, Bulb) than anything. There's also the fact that it stops Fader, Gorz/Trag, Kalut/Honest, Veiler, Sangan, Darksoul/Emmersblade, and the list goes on. Great card. Side 2. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com/
The MNZ Satellite Cannon

The MNZ Satellite Cannon

PostSubject: Re: Debunk VS Darkworld ?   Debunk VS Darkworld ? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:09 am

Goblin of Greed would be the best choice, but it's easy target to Beiige and smth else.
Back to top Go down
Vongola-x
Owner
Owner
Vongola-x

PostSubject: Re: Debunk VS Darkworld ?   Debunk VS Darkworld ? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:56 am

side vs dw: banisher, d fissure, macro cosmos and kycoo. At least the staple one
Back to top Go down
https://tdga.forumotion.com
Bronnco

Bronnco

PostSubject: Re: Debunk VS Darkworld ?   Debunk VS Darkworld ? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:37 am

The MNZ Satellite Cannon wrote:
Goblin of Greed would be the best choice, but it's easy target to Beiige and smth else.
Goblin of Greed only stops discard costs, not effects.
Back to top Go down
darkness evil

darkness evil

PostSubject: Re: Debunk VS Darkworld ?   Debunk VS Darkworld ? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 11:45 am

People in the OCG side Gemini Imps
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Debunk VS Darkworld ?   Debunk VS Darkworld ? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 12:04 pm

I guess it's good for stopping the DDttG's/dealings/card des/mjar, but it can't stop DWL or the field spell or fabled raven, which are big threats too. I can see it being decent though.
Back to top Go down
kyosuke kiryu

kyosuke kiryu

PostSubject: Re: Debunk VS Darkworld ?   Debunk VS Darkworld ? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 1:47 pm

Many people use Imp like DE mentioned, and if you are a GK user, tech in a Gravekeeper Watcher, I seen pros side deck it even if they don't play a GK deck XD
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Debunk VS Darkworld ?   Debunk VS Darkworld ? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:07 pm

I can see that also being really good tech, god I haven't seen that card since I pulled it in a Pharaonic Guardian booster pack like a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Harper7000
Chaosking
Chaosking
Harper7000

PostSubject: Re: Debunk VS Darkworld ?   Debunk VS Darkworld ? EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:45 pm

That's highly unfortunate and doesn't make a ton of sense since it would appear to be a cost for an effect since it's his effect and all. I don't see how a summon by an effect in grave can be inherent...but screw the rules, they're konami. Guess Crow and other stuff will have to do
Back to top Go down
Zembobway150

Zembobway150

PostSubject: Re: Debunk VS Darkworld ?   Debunk VS Darkworld ? EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:17 pm

well my sides for DW are more splash able in other decks without kill your own strategy. Well first my bottomless are in my side to throw them in, the take out a warning from the deck throw in the Chaos trap holes, 2 d.d. crow, 1 debunk, and the only card in my side only for DW 1 gemimi imps.
Back to top Go down
Sieg

Sieg

PostSubject: Re: Debunk VS Darkworld ?   Debunk VS Darkworld ? EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Excuse me, can I summon darkness Neosphere from the graveyard too or from my hand only?
Back to top Go down
SirFunchalot

SirFunchalot

PostSubject: Re: Debunk VS Darkworld ?   Debunk VS Darkworld ? EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Unless a card SPECIFICALLY STATES that it can be summoned from a place other than the hand via it's card effect it can NOT use its summoning effect to summon itself from anywhere other than the hand.
Back to top Go down
Nivedo

Nivedo

PostSubject: Re: Debunk VS Darkworld ?   Debunk VS Darkworld ? EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:16 pm

what he said^^^^
Back to top Go down
Sieg

Sieg

PostSubject: Re: Debunk VS Darkworld ?   Debunk VS Darkworld ? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:20 pm

If i have yubel terror incarnate on the field and my opponent activated deck devastation virus, can i still summon yubel the ultimate nightmare or it'll be destroy after it summons?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debunk VS Darkworld ?   Debunk VS Darkworld ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Debunk VS Darkworld ?
Page 1 of 1